• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Braithwaite asked to go to Spain yesterday. Glad he’s been open and honest on Braithwaite situation, let’s us know where we stand.

Players we’re bringing in aren’t Pulis choices (guessing we just couldn’t get any of them over the line) but he’s happy to have good competition.

Braithwaite off to Spain

:disappointed:  Whyyyyyyyyyy

Asked to leave yesterday according to TP.

If he genuinely only asked yesterday I'd tell him to f*ck off.

Leganes is the team I'm pretty sure and last I heard they wanted to loan him with an option/obligation next summer, talk's picking up in Nottingham of Gestede to Forest as well Aitor must have been given encouragement by us somehow.

Robson-Kanu better be a bad joke that guy is not remotely good enough.

Braithwaite off to Spain

Well the clubs who are after him will have to come up with our valuation first. Then it boils down to not keeping an unhappy player at the club. To my mind get the money back and get rid.

Braithwaite off to Spain

Well the clubs who are after him will have to come up with our valuation first. Then it boils down to not keeping an unhappy player at the club. To my mind get the money back and get rid.

He will go on Loan... he will be no where near first team squad if he stays... TP doesn’t suffer fools gladly

The most disappointing comment was from TP and I quote. I’m not gonna get the players I wanted but that’s football

cool that's a vote of confidence to anyone that comes in.

"hi guys, I publically stated you weren't wanted by me. welcome to boro"

Not convinced it's Puncheon coming in then if TP said the players that will come in aren't his targets.

What do you mean aren't his targets? Is that what he said. So we're going to sign players who the manager doesn't want?