oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

I hope we don't entertain the prospect of covering any of Braithwaite's wages, if he's on big wages here then Leganes will really struggle to match them.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You've got to give it to pulis for being willing to just be honest every press conference. Gutting that Braithwaite still wants to go. He's been alot more professional than Ramirez though.

Has he though? Nobody wanted him (or were willing to stump up the cash for him) so he played to try and drive up interest. Now that a few teams have shown a bit of interest in him, he’s told us with 48 hours to go that he wants to leave and, if RAF Smog is to be believed, is refusing to train. Absolute moron!

Also... if the rest of the squad didn’t know about Braithwaite they do now.

They definitely knew yesterday he refused to train or play again unless he could talk to Spanish teams

Hope he gets one hell of a fine for that

This isn't even a top 3 most disastrous window out of the last 10 to be honest nothing will top our PL summer window for the sheer balls up quality of thinking we could nickel and dime on staying up. We're still being screwed by Monk and his fetish of strikers you look down that squad and our most expensive players are still those bloody strikers the wide areas we have no investment in the midfield thank god we're reinvesting into that with Saville/Besic/McNair and we still need a replacement for George in the next 12 months.

This doesn't come close to being as bad as the last 2 January windows or that PL summer it really doesn't at least we've signed some good quality players so far and Puncheon would be brilliant at this level plus Saville could be an extra gear to our engine room. You know we'll go hard in January if we're up there and need a winger or a LB but yeah this window's been a bit of a shambles but given our recent history if we get even Puncheon and Saville I'd give it a B+ grade.

I hope we don't entertain the prospect of covering any of Braithwaite's wages, if he's on big wages here then Leganes will really struggle to match them.

He can take a pay cut if he wants to leave that badly. That conversation should not even be entertained.

They definitely knew yesterday he refused to train or play again unless he could talk to Spanish teams

Give us anything positive please

sorry cant at moment. but medicals are booked for today and tomorrow 4 of them so far. the names i know are not pulis type players admittedly. problem is trying to get them over the line. 1 transfer somewhere will have a massive knock on effect all over the place

Not convinced it's Puncheon coming in then if TP said the players that will come in aren't his targets.

What do you mean aren't his targets? Is that what he said. So we're going to sign players who the manager doesn't want?

It wouldn't be the first time - Rhodes, downing......

sorry cant at moment. but medicals are booked for today and tomorrow 4 of them so far. the names i know are not pulis type players admittedly. problem is trying to get them over the line. 1 transfer somewhere will have a massive knock on effect all over the place

Would you say they’re good players? An improvement over what we already have?

Can you tell us if Robson Kanu is one of them?

He can take a pay cut if he wants to leave that badly. That conversation should not even be entertained.

Don't think that can happen with it likely being a loan, unless he agrees to forfeit some image rights payments or something like Gaston did during his loan.

At least the supporters who were terrified of the type of “Pulisball” players that Tony would waste the club’s money on will be relieved.

Not convinced it's Puncheon coming in then if TP said the players that will come in aren't his targets.

What do you mean aren't his targets? Is that what he said. So we're going to sign players who the manager doesn't want?

Maybe he meant that we can't sign who he wanted because we now have to sign somebody to replace Braithwaite?

Would you say they’re good players? An improvement over what we already have?

a couple are squad players definatley