• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have we really dodged a bullet with Robson-Kanu? He's come off their bench and scored twice this season and they obviously see him as worth hanging onto.

weren't both his goals inconsequential goals in massive wins?

Have we really dodged a bullet with Robson-Kanu? He's come off their bench and scored twice this season and they obviously see him as worth hanging onto.

weren't both his goals inconsequential goals in massive wins?

Yeah but he scored a good goal in Euro 2016

Come back from a meeting and see that Braithwaite wants out now and is refusing to play. Just bugger off then and take you massive wages off our books. If all this is true then it's an appaling respect for the club and fans that pay your wages. Fair enough asking to be allowed to speak to La Liga clubs but do it in a civilized manner with respect so that there is still room for you if a move doesn't materialize.

Also the timing, he has dropped us in it with 36 hours to go.

Shane Long could be the best option available at this stage. I would take him, would fit into Pulis mentality and would fight for every ball.  Although his goal scoring seems to have deserted him...

Except we've all known he wants out. Pulis has said as much since pre-season onwards. All that's changed is there's firm interest from someone and he wants to talk to them.

Come back from a meeting and see that Braithwaite wants out now and is refusing to play. Just bugger off then and take you massive wages off our books. If all this is true then it's an appaling respect for the club and fans that pay your wages. Fair enough asking to be allowed to speak to La Liga clubs but do it in a civilized manner with respect so that there is still room for you if a move doesn't materialize.

Shane Long could be the best option available at this stage. I would take him, would fit into Pulis mentality and would fight for every ball.  Although his goal scoring seems to have deserted him...

Except we've all known he wants out.  Pulis has said as much since pre-season onwards.  All that's changed is there's firm interest from someone and he wants to talk to them.

Indeed, he's been quite public about it himself before he came back too. Someone actually wants him now. As I said, he's been playing for a move and it's worked. If he never got it, I'm not sure we'd have had the same committed player between now and January.

I’m guessing as far as the timing goes, it’s not entirely Braithwaite’s fault. He was probably told that he would be allowed to leave once we had signed a replacement, we’ve struggled to do that and he desperately wants to leave.

There are 2 days left to secure the move he was promised. He probably felt that he had to put his foot down and issue an ultimatum.

Are we in for Ivan Cavaleiro?

Him and Rafa would be a good ending to this window in terms of wingers IMO.

Cavaleiro and Rafa Silva is verging on insanity at this point.

Are we in for Ivan Cavaleiro?

Him and Rafa would be a good ending to this window in terms of wingers IMO.

Cavaleiro and Rafa Silva is verging on insanity at this point.

We can only hope, that way they might want to join us.

Oh, you said is... I thought you said are... :liar:

Can we just all take a moment to realise that the manager of the team is not getting players that he wants or thinks will fit the way he wants to play?

What are we doing? Why are we thinking that this is a good idea?

Is this modern football in general now?

I just don't understand it, and the worst part is that the funds are there! If you want Pulis to succeed, give him the players he wants ffs. Surely that would have been the obvious with selling the big earners?

By the sounds of it we have tried, Pulis himself said that sometimes that’s how it works out. We can’t help it if clubs choose another club over us or if certain clubs won’t let our targets leave.