oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Am I right in thinking a foreign loan is not classed as one of the 5 or was that changed after the Watford dibacle?

Don't think so, pretty sure they all count towards the 5.

Am I right in thinking a foreign loan is not classed as one of the 5 or was that changed after the Watford dibacle?

5 loans in a matchday squad, regardless of age or where they are loaned from.

You heard something about a foreign player coming on loan?

It was because of watford that they changed the rules. As one time against Blackpool they had 11 loans in the matchday squad from their Italian 'sister' club

They soon got round that by next seaon selling 7 players to to Watfrod for 1Euro  each  :omg:

I think the club have stitched Braithwaite right up with this one.

He’s always given his best on the pitch and we’ve clearly had an agenda to move him on since January.

Saying ‘he wants to leave’ line was predicted and covers the club after selling our four best players in one summer.

With everything that’s going on, Pulis has got to be on some sort of kind of bonus structure for selling players whilst retaining a decent league position.

It’s Tony Mowbray 2.0, except this time the manager is on board with it and he’s a lot better at PR.

He’s always given his best on the pitch and we’ve clearly had an agenda to move him on since January.

Saying ‘he wants to leave’ line was predicted and covers the club after selling our four best players in one summer.

With everything that’s going on, Pulis has got to be on some sort of kind of bonus structure for selling players whilst retaining a decent league position.

It’s Tony Mowbray 2.0, except this time the manager is on board with it and he’s a lot better at PR.

Either that or he actually does just want to leave?

If the rumours about refusing to train are true then stitched up he aint

giphy.gif

How does that tie in with having £70k a week potentially £15m transfer fee bolasie at the training ground?

He was house hunting last week, so he must be very upset at being forced out of the club this week. ;)

He obviously wants to leave and so be it. Sounds like Pulis isn't fussed about it. Really hope the thing about refusing to train or play isn't true because we are going to need him if he doesn't move.

or as Mogga says it is what it is

I really, really hope this post is meant to be sarcastic/trollbait.

If not, well...I don't really know what to say.

He'd rather live in Madrid than Middlesbrough, even if Leganés is the Wimbledon of Spain.

You heard something about a foreign player coming on loan?

No Will nothing at all was just thinking if there were loopholes that we could exploit.