• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 more for match day squad but is it 5more in total we can have?

I reckon we’re trying to get Saville made permanent in January which would open another match day slot up then.

Kanu doesn’t make sense because surely he wouldn’t want to come and not be in the squad week in week out and we can’t have 2 loan strikers on the bench.

Am I right in thinking a foreign loan is not classed as one of the 5 or was that changed after the Watford dibacle?

You heard something about a foreign player coming on loan?

No Will nothing at all was just thinking if there were loopholes that we could exploit.

Why would we need to exploit loopholes?  What we need to do is sign players in positions of need rather than signing as many central midfielders as we can find.  We're not reinventing the wheel here, we're just doing a *** poor job of something that should be relatively easy to sort out.

What if Sam McQueen is the "pacy winger"? Folk who still think we will sign Rafa Silva or any other flamboyant winger for that matter I'm afraid are going to be left frustrated. They are not Tony Pulis type players.

What if Sam McQueen is the "pacy winger"? Folk who still think we will sign Rafa Silva or any other flamboyant winger for that matter I'm afraid are going to be left frustrated. They are not Tony Pulis type players.

Was Adama Traore a "Pulis" player?

Just like Adama Traore. :tear:

My Saints mate said he isnt quick.

But he said he has a great cross on him, so that's probably what sold Pulis on him.

Just like Adama Traore. :tear:

He had no choice but to play him since he was the only out and out winger at the club.

I think the club have stitched Braithwaite right up with this one.

He’s always given his best on the pitch and we’ve clearly had an agenda to move him on since January.

Saying ‘he wants to leave’ line was predicted and covers the club after selling our four best players in one summer.

With everything that’s going on, Pulis has got to be on some sort of kind of bonus structure for selling players whilst retaining a decent league position.

It’s Tony Mowbray 2.0, except this time the manager is on board with it and he’s a lot better at PR.

Oh dear.

Pulis has certainly stitched Braithwaite right up by playing him every game and letting him showcase what he can offer to potential clubs

He doesn’t want to be here... when he was on loan he told the French media that he didn’t want to come back... Bordeaux just wouldn’t cough up the cash with the change of ownership. So back he came. Whilst I was hoping he would stay I’m not surprised he wants out

Was Adama Traore a "Pulis" player?

Well he's built like a brick ***house, which I'm sure Pulis admires :)