oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Man oh man if we miss out on Puncheon to Villa then buy back Adomah putting our main wingers as Adomah and Downing again I might just might put us down for top 6 but it'd be tight. I could stomach Adomah if we get Puncheon in but by himself he's very underwhelming to cover the 2 departures of MB and Adama I mean yeesh.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So they end up with our first choice targets and we get their cast off *** brilliant

Tbh I wouldn't be overly distraught if missing out on Puncheon meant we brought back Uncle Albert.

So they end up with our first choice targets and we get their cast off *** brilliant

And we go up, they have a hugely, over-inflated squad, stay down and get f**ked over by FFP and their new owners will lose all interest.

Nothing concrete on Braithwaite is there? Imagine the scenes when he's named in the starting XI tonight it would be a huge boost if we can get him to stay.

Braithwaite won’t play tonight, the deadline for Spain is 11pm. He’ll be hanging on for a move.

Yeah, probably very close to being done at their end, just waiting for our blessing. Which will almost certainly only come if Puncheon or anyone else in his position comes in.

I don't think many people would complain if we ended up with Adomah.

Bolasie and puncheon both recently back after serious ligament damage. Could end in tears if villa end up with both. Of course they could smash the league but it's a fair risk with ffp looming large.

Nothing concrete on Braithwaite is there? Imagine the scenes when he's named in the starting XI tonight it would be a huge boost if we can get him to stay.

They have until midnight to get that deal done so 100% sure that will happen

Depends how much of a pay cut he's willing to take. If he goes we want it permanent, they can't afford his wages. I really hope we don't subsidise any deal.