oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

@GraemeBailey

Can confirm that Albert Adomah is not on Teesside or even on his way...yet - deal not yet to finalised, still a lot of work to be done on terms. This one could go to the wire.

He certainly has a way with words!

Are you sure this guy is a journalist?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Up where? Aren't you down south?

His wife says no. Never.

Was it you that put the CCTV in? You seem to know to much

Don't mean to sound weird, but i've been thinking this for awhile, I think I know you.... it's Matt right?

No mate don’t even call myself that on weekends...

Fair enough - just thought it could have been this lad i know called Matt, he writes his texts similar to you and is based down in London.

As you were!

Up where? Aren't you down south?

His wife says no. Never.

Was it you that put the CCTV in? You seem to know to much

Don't mean to sound weird, but i've been thinking this for awhile, I think I know you.... it's Matt right?

that is however my name. also down south.

spooky.

And mine. And me.

What an absolute farce this summer has been. Danny *** batth villa must me laughing their tits off at us.

Not only have they took our last 2 main targets from us, a sell on fee that allowed them to almost take Bryan off us, but now we go and take an unwanted player off their wage bill.

Fml hard

Danny Batth doesn't play for Villa

He's referring to Adomah, which might not even happen yet.

What an absolute farce this summer has been. Danny *** batth villa must me laughing their tits off at us.

Not only have they took our last 2 main targets from us, a sell on fee that allowed them to almost take Bryan off us, but now we go and take an unwanted player off their wage bill.

Fml hard

He probably will do, by 5pm this evening.

Gregg Evans the guy who broke Bolasie the night before and broke Abraham has signed an hour ago has said Adomah's joining Boro on loan and he travelled up today...

Who to believe I guess, wonder if we send Fletcher to Sheff U now he's not going to Hull.

Fml hard

He probably will do, by 5pm this evening.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

If he stays I just don't see how he makes the bench only one of him or Crockstede can be on there you'd think that's an expensive reserve that can't make the 18...

That's a terrible nickname by the way.