oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Nixon saying Adomah off and wondering if we’ll go back for puncheon with 10min left

Makes it sound like we wanted adomah over puncheon

Giving Puncheon 10 minutes to decide if he wants to uproot his family and move to the other end of the country, that’s not going to happen.

I imagine he's been thinking about it already.

Yeah but the reality is, when a job falls through you generally adjust your mindset and tell yourself it wasn’t the right thing to do anyway, now he’ll have to convince himself again, or does no one else but me, do that? :)

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest, the likes of Batth and Saville wouldn't massively change us for the better, or to become more dynamic. Not getting them in isn't as huge loss.

Adomah and Puncheon would've been of benefit. But Braithwaite is a better player, and if not getting them means he stays... He'll get his head down and win himself a bigger move in January.

@SportsPeteO

Middlesbrough have completed the signing of Millwall midfielder George Saville. #boro #Millwall

:oops:  Awkward  :D

Fed up of every deadline day we set out to sign a bunch of players and end up with more players in positions we are already well stocked in.

How many windows have we been after a winger for now? Pretty sure its bordering on 4

Oh man I'm sure we'll hear in the next few days all the tales about how this is all the players, agents and other clubs fault thank god there's nothing wrong with our recruitment strategy otherwise I'd be worried about these situations we keep putting ourselves in.