oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

If, and it’s a big if, we have Braithwaite commited and playing for a move in January then it’s the best case scenario. I’d rather have him than either of Puncheon or Adomah if I’m honest, especially if we are going with wing backs. Would have liked either of those two in addition to Braithwaite. Not sure how the riverside crowd are going to react to him after this fiasco but our next game at home isn’t for a while. If he comes off the bench tonight and scores the winner I’m sure it’ll all be quickly forgotten about.

I doubt he'll get a negative reaction as long as he doesn't down tools like Ramirez did. From what our friendly forum Danes have said he isn't the type of player that would act unprofessionally if things didn't go his way.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If, and it’s a big if, we have Braithwaite commited and playing for a move in January then it’s the best case scenario. I’d rather have him than either of Puncheon or Adomah if I’m honest, especially if we are going with wing backs. Would have liked either of those two in addition to Braithwaite. Not sure how the riverside crowd are going to react to him after this fiasco but our next game at home isn’t for a while. If he comes off the bench tonight and scores the winner I’m sure it’ll all be quickly forgotten about.

I doubt he'll get a negative reaction as long as he doesn't down tools like Ramirez did. From what our friendly forum Danes have said he isn't the type of player that would act unprofessionally if things didn't go his way.

Even pulis has praised his work rate despite wanting to move. He is not going to down tools and be a forgotten man in football. It wouldn’t do him any good. Best case is he keeps performing to gain a move in January and we can all part without losing money.

I'm not so bothered about us signing Batth. It just looks to me like we realised we weren't getting that pacey winger in and instead needed a backup CB for covering injuries and suspensions with our 352 system. If that's the way we're going to be playing I'd rather have him in than have to rely on a 16 year old to fill in, as highly rated as he may be.

Wouldn't he have been our 7th choice central defender?

I’ve missed most of the day. Can anyone tell me if I’ve missed anything?

Out

De Sart (permanent?)

In

Batth (loan - no option to buy?)

Saville (loan - obligation to buy for £8m!!??)

What happened with Tav, Chapman, Johnson, Fletcher and Gestede? Assuming they are all staying now?

I'm not so bothered about us signing Batth. It just looks to me like we realised we weren't getting that pacey winger in and instead needed a backup CB for covering injuries and suspensions with our 352 system. If that's the way we're going to be playing I'd rather have him in than have to rely on a 16 year old to fill in, as highly rated as he may be.

Wouldn't he have been our 7th choice central defender?

Yeah I had a brain fart and forgot we'd just shift either Friend or Shotton across.

Still he gives us cover without having to change up any of the rest of the squad.

I’ve missed most of the day. Can anyone tell me if I’ve missed anything?

Out

De Sart (permanent?)

In

Batth (loan - no option to buy?)

Saville (loan - obligation to buy for £8m!!??)

What happened with Tav, Chapman, Johnson, Fletcher and Gestede? Assuming they are all staying now?

All still here, yeah. Braithwaite still here too. Obligation to buy on Saville for sure but not sure of the fee as we haven't said.

He can still leave.... maybe it will be done after the game

He’d do well to get to Spain within an hour of the game ending...

well thought we lived in an age with good tech solutions...

Surely he’d need to do a medical in person? Or do they plan on using Leeds’ medical facilities?

They’ve obviously known for quite a few hours before the 5pm deadline that Braithwaite was travelling so I wonder why we have kept Johnson and Fletcher...

Johnson and Fletcher?  Why is Leadbitter still here is the one at the top of my list.  We can just about field an entire XI made up of central midfielders and he's still on our books?

He can still leave yet for sure. Medical can be done in England, I'm pretty certain.

I’d be pretty sure that he wouldn’t be in the match day squad tonight if there was even the slightest of possibilities that he could leave tonight.