oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Well done to Northern Boro a very good and well maintained transfer window thread

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• Jim Platt had already been at the Club for a couple of seasons before Jack's arrival as back up to Willie Whigham as had Stuart Boam and John Craggs. Graeme Souness had arrived around a year before Jack Charlton. I'm pretty sure Jack Charlton's only tweak to the existing squad was to bring Booby Murdoch in from Celtic. That's what made his success all the more remarkable.
    • I'd even go 4-5-1 to make sure we get the points needed to stay up
    • It does lead to two important questions How did UEFA not know their own rules And secondly  How were these issues not picked up earlier.
    • Yeah since I had his name put on the Back of me new shirt cause I couldn't afford Assombalonga,Wing was fine so I accept responsibility
    • Fully understand what you are saying. But there are loads of factors to take into account.  Fitness will still play a part  Any knocks/injuries too  Then any tactical implications that NW is trying to mitigate  But I do agree with your last point. Anyone not showing the correct attitude needs shifting out