oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

So apparently Traore has an 18m release clause in his contract, which PSG have decided to trigger.

If that's true then he's a gonner, there's plenty of teams that'll pay that amount.

It's not worth worrying about, if he goes he goes.

if-he-goes-he-goes.jpg

Duvel Lundgren pictured speaking earlier today.

That made me chuckle!

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, Will. Any idea how close the Gibson transfer actually is? Are the clubs miles apart or is it just fine details? I appreciate you probably don't know the fine details, but I'm just itching to get the ball rolling.

So, Will. Any idea how close the Gibson transfer actually is? Are the clubs miles apart or is it just fine details? I appreciate you probably don't know the fine details, but I'm just itching to get the ball rolling.

The person who told me said it was very close, not to do with valuation just structure of the deal. Of course if we’re insisting on a certain structure then it could still fall apart but they sounded confident.

Sounds like it could be any day then. When does pre season start? Would be ideal to have some of the more important signings ready for a full pre season with the manager and new team mates

We may be holding on until we get a replacement in - hence the supposed Flint bid - other teams might see that we get a huge chunk for Gibson and demand an extra million or so because they know we're in the market.

Especially considering Bristol have quoted £10m for him... (EDIT: well not quoted, that's the fee that has been mentioned in a few articles) I'll be very surprised if they accept £5m given he signed a new contract in March.

Just had a text saying the clubs have come to an agreement, the sticking point was how much of the fee is paid up front. It will be our biggest ever transfer fee received.

Downing at £16m to Villa isn’t it?

Didn't we "only" get 11? Transfermarkt says 13 mil euros. They have Yakubu as our biggest sale on 16,5 mil euros.

Less than 20m in the current market and we've had our pants pulled down, if we get somewhere near that I'll happily wish him good luck. He deserves a shot at the Premier league.

I'm fairly confident that we are getting a good price or at least market value. We've been pretty good at getting decent money in recent years.