oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Even with Besic and Funes Mori in a deal I’d be wanting at least £10m cash for Gibson

Agree. Something like 5 million for Besic and 5–7 for Mori.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even with Besic and Funes Mori in a deal I’d be wanting at least £10m cash for Gibson

Agree. Something like 5 million for Besic and 5–7 for Mori.

Through in Lookman on loan and we've got a deal

5mil plus besic, funes mori and lookman on loan would be a fantastic deal.

Would cover the signing of mcnair as well as those three players, all of whom would be nailed on first 11 and sort out our spine.

Would cover the signing of mcnair as well as those three players, all of whom would be nailed on first 11 and sort out our spine.

If we are expecting at least 20 mil for Gibson I think 5 mil is too little as I don’t think Mori and Besic should cost 15 mil between them.

If we are expecting at least 20 mil for Gibson I think 5 mil is too little as I don’t think Mori and Besic should cost 15 mil between them.

That's your opinion and I probably agree with it but were dealing with a world of crazy valuations throughout football. Besic has been quoted as 12 and mori has been quoted as 10, so I'm sure they'll go for not far off those figures.

Who is the better player out of de Roon and Besic?

De roon. Proven in the Prem and Serie A and has been around the Dutch national side.

Besic has 30 odd international caps and has played about as many games in the Premier League as de Roon has.  De Roon has 5 international caps and Holland aren't exactly a good side right now.  Besic is 2 years younger.  I'm not sure there's much difference between the two and if anything I'd say Besic was technically a more rounded player than de Roon.

I don't see what de room did to show he's better than besic, if anything he lacks that bit of aggression besic has that's needed for a cm and also besic passing is probably better.