Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I think so and Vida the CB.

Vida was more recent, just after the euros IIRC, but Rebic was from the apparent Boksic link in 13/14 I think.

Any update in Gibson will. Surprised there hasn’t been anything elsewhere if both clubs and the player has agreed terms.

No, nothing. Info came from the Southampton end so I probably won’t get anything else until it’s done or he goes somewhere else.

Any update in Gibson will. Surprised there hasn’t been anything elsewhere if both clubs and the player has agreed terms.

No, nothing. Info came from the Southampton end so I probably won’t get anything else until it’s done or he goes somewhere else.

Cheers.

The bid for McNair has apparently been withdrawn due to Sunderland still offering him around after we’d agreed a price.

Ha. Well done Boro. I hope they end up burning their hands on that one. If no other clubs bid I hope we go in with a lesser take it or leave it offer.

Mori signed for Villareal.

On the McNair thing, I think it's funny seeing their new owner going round all the S'land podcasts, gossiping on about all their dealings as if he's one of the lads. Well, now it's cost them a potential 5mil deal. Doubt the club are happy about him talking so publicly about Leadbitter either.

Haha. The infamous Croatians. oneBoro legends alongside the big black fella in the medical centre.

A bit more info on the latter potentially coming soon....