oneBoro Forum

LOAN WINDOW

I'm not a massive fan of Lita but I do think some of the stick he gets is a little bit OTT, the guy has 6 goals in 19 appearences, and 8 of them were as a sub, that's 1 in 3 which isn't the end of the world, and when you take into account he was a free transfer, that's not a bad return. As a squad player I would certainly like to see him stay.

My issue with Lita is the amount of chances he misses and the amount of times he is caught offside. I guess you could say he gets into the right positions to get chances though.

If we are going to get a young Man U midfielder I don't think we could go wrong with Ben Gibson (is that his name), I rate the lad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

So when does the action start with the loan signings? Two very tough games ahead it would have been ideal to have the players in place for these games. next two games are a real test for us and will inicate whether the play offs are possible.

VB whats the news coming from the club, any insight? previously seems to be thought two players were coming in-ANY NAMES for the Forum boys to banter about!

I think Thursday is the day when if we sign someone their loan will last until the play off final so I assume that is what we're waiting for. Knowing boro though we'll sign a couple of wednesday.

Ive heard over the weekend that they are hopeful to get a new signing in by the end of this week.Plenty of rumours saying it will be somebody from United but I cant get that confirmed at the moment.I have mentioned the names Gabriel Obertan,Petrucci and Gibson but I didnt get a yes or a no.

As soon as I know more I will post it on here.

Obertan and Gibson!!? PLLEEASEEE they can both do a decent job for any bottom half premiership side! But who wudn't play thou cause then we wud have o neil, williams,flood,robson,obertan and gibson to just name our best (providing we get the latter 2 ofc)

Never thought of Obertan, that could be a good shout given we need a left winger.

That said I've just seen he's in their squad in Milan. Don't think they'll want to loan out players they've named in their champions league squad.

Can't see us having any chance of getting either Obertan or Gibson. They are both reasonably close to the first team so don't see Sir Alex letting either go. I would imagine its more likely to be somebody like Magnus Eikrem, who from what I've seen looks pretty good. Would agree that we should really do everything we can do get Koumas though. On his day, he is fantastic!!!

Ive heard over the weekend that they are hopeful to get a new signing in by the end of this week.Plenty of rumours saying it will be somebody from United but I cant get that confirmed at the moment.I have mentioned the names Gabriel Obertan,Petrucci and Gibson but I didnt get a yes or a no.

As soon as I know more I will post it on here.

Are you sure you have the right United VB..:D

Not a sniff at present has to who Strachan is interested in.

Perhaps he's keeping his cards close to his chest after missing out on a few names in the transfer window.

Would like to see at least one more midfielder come in a possibly another striker.

Sarge ... I was told that Strachan was interested in getting a young midfielder from United but Im struggling to get a name at the moment.Im expecting him to make 2 signings though and Ive heard that one will be very soon.

you may be right about him keeping his cards very close to his chest though.