• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3-2 Rochdale, another one of their players.  And full time as well.

aaa642af3086fa54bdfebab71bacc954.jpg

Actually BBC Tees top commentary team don't know if it was a goal or not.  They think it was but they aren't sure  :s

Does anyone know what the point of tonight's friendly was?

Still all about fitness I think. Don't worry though they're getting the balls out in training on Monday. Ryan Shotton needs them to practice hitting the side netting from throw-ins.

Does anyone know what the point of tonight's friendly was?

Ultimately that friendly was designed for Pulis to make decisions on fringe players in my mind... and to be honest Wing and Chapman are the 2 shining lights...

I totally agree. I don't think Braithwaite will play again for Boro to be honest.

I know they have all been friendlies and I don’t want to be the pessimist, but, I can’t help but start to feel like we might be totally ***.

I get why people are worried but Huddersfield where smashed 3-0 by Accrington Stanley, Harrogate smashed Bradford City 7-2. Pre-Season obviously is mainly about fitness but of course results breed confidence. I think the game against Sunderland on Friday, if we are poor then we can maybe start to be worried about the results.

Completely forgot Braithwaite was on the bench tonight. Literally the only one not to come off the bench. Seems pointless to even take him along.

I think his comments about tactics etc when he went on loan = irreparable damage. Let’s hope Bordeaux strike a deal...best for all parties