• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Good start , hopefully Millwall give us a decent allocation and  I can get a ticket. Got a mate who is a member at Millwall and can get me a ticket but not sure I fancy sitting in their end!!

...or you'd better start practicing your 'Saaf London' accent.

Not sure that will help much when I cheer Peter Crouch's first goal in a Boro shirt!

Best practice my running as well!

GOAL          MILLWALL  1  MIDDLESBROUGH  0                          PETER CROUCH OG (17)

Good start , hopefully Millwall give us a decent allocation and  I can get a ticket. Got a mate who is a member at Millwall and can get me a ticket but not sure I fancy sitting in their end!!

...or you'd better start practicing your 'Saaf London' accent.

Not sure that will help much when I cheer Peter Crouch's first goal in a Boro shirt!

Best practice my running as well!

GOAL          MILLWALL  1  MIDDLESBROUGH  0                          PETER CROUCH OG (17)

:D :D :D

A couple of Wednesday evening home games listed. I thought we always played Tuesdays, ( unless a weekend fixture changed to a Sunday)? Wonder if this is a deliberate policy to see if better for some fans. Or any there any Championship games midweek on TV?

Every Championship midweek game is on Sky this season via the red button.

Hope you are right Tom. This would be brilliant

Well certainly the trip to Millwall and Bristol City is defo on the cards and will certainly try to organise a oneBoro meet up at the pub near London Bridge for the Millwall match

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/middlesbrough-fans-find-out-next-14816099

In the past teams were able to nominate a designated midweek evening and Boro have traditionally played on Tuesday.

However the new Sky TV deal includes digital and interactive domestic coverage of all games and and that has meant the fixtures being redistributed.

“All Championship clubs now have two Tuesday and two Wednesday home games,” explained Mark Rowan of the EFL.

“That gives us as equal a split as possible in the fixture schedule and allows more flexibility in coverage.”

Boro's home league match against Sheffield United has been brought forward and will now take place on Tuesday August 7 (kick-off 7.45pm).

The fixture had previously been scheduled for Tuesday August 21.

The change was agreed with the EFL after Boro's match against West Brom was selected for live Sky Sports broadcast on Friday August 24 (7.45pm).

Boro's away league match against Preston North End will now take place on Tuesday November 27, rather than Wednesday November 28 as previously advertised.

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/sheffield-united-match-at-the-riverside-brought-forward

Wonder if they are screened. I've asked Boro on twitter several times and send them an email regarding a streaming service. The silence is defening.

Boro's home league match against Sheffield United has been brought forward and will now take place on Tuesday August 7 (kick-off 7.45pm).

The change was agreed with the EFL after Boro's match against West Brom was selected for live Sky Sports broadcast on Friday August 24 (7.45pm).

Boro's away league match against Preston North End will now take place on Tuesday November 27, rather than Wednesday November 28 as previously advertised.

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/sheffield-united-match-at-the-riverside-brought-forward

The buggers. I'd just organised a week's holiday that week - carefully planned so I got back in time for the Birmingham game. Who has 3 home games in a week?!

The buggers. I'd just organised a week's holiday that week - carefully planned so I got back in time for the Birmingham game. Who has 3 home games in a week?!

Us in the 15/16 season, maybe it’s a good omen!

• 4 weeks later...