oneBoro Forum

EFL Play Off Final: Aston Villa V Derby County 27/05 ko 1500hrs Wembley

Though there is uncertainty in the transfer thread one thing for certain that the televisual feast of football once again returns to our screens this coming Friday when once again we can watch and be objective about the state of our rivals in this season's marathon towards promotion.

The matches come thick and fast therefore I will simply announce a block of live games and leave it up to the forum to post comment about any particular game they like.

Ok then kicking off the season is Reading V Derby ko 2000hrs 03/08/2018 and as follows:

Sheffield United V Swansea ko 1730hrs 04/08

Leeds V Stoke City ko 1630hrs 05/08

Hull V Aston Villa   ko 1945hrs 06/08

Forest V WBA        ko 1945hrs 07/08

DS award will be applicable for all games (if you win let me know) and based on correct final score and name and minute of first goal scorer (nearest to actual time wins in case of duplicate predictions) 0-0 null and void in all games.

So how will Frank Lampard's boys do and are they one's to watch this season

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I know, they actually have the option to veto season 2 if they don't get promoted. That's what I've been reading and hearing from Sunderland fans. vetoing it might be even worse PR than

every year without fail......until this one.....ive picked out my three teams to win thier respective play offs and done a treble , usually about 20 0r 25 quid .  never won in all the years its been g

And on the plus side, we couldn’t possibly be any worse ?

Tough to predict how Swansea will do this season, can see Sheffield United giving them a tough return to the Championship 2-1 Clarke FGS.

Leeds and Stoke both have new managers, a lot of new players and ambitions of promotion, edgy 1-1 Afobe FGS

Hull vs Aston Villa, Villa seem to be out of the turmoil they were in, predicting a 1-2 Adomah FGS

Forest and West Brom is another tough one, both could be challenging come the end of the season. Karanka 1-0 masterclass Grabban FGS.

Have to say, while I'm not entirely enthusiastic about our game tomorrow, I am looking forward to having the league football back again starting tonight. Interesting to see how Derby do. Some decent young prospects on offer as well as seeing how Lampard sets them up.

How tall is that ref? Looks like the tallest person on the pitch... :D

That young Wilson for Derby ( on loan from Liverpool) should have stayed anonymous in this game, like he was in the first 40 minutes .. cause he has really not been impressive, when not invisible ...

Typical first competitive game of the season for both teams.

Very meh game so far. Not a lot happening. Derby not able to really string many passes together. Reading alright but they're just not very clinical. Final ball has been overhit about 3 or 4 times and Bodvarsson seems a strange choice when you've got Sam Baldock on the bench, regardless of him only joining the other day.