• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I know, they actually have the option to veto season 2 if they don't get promoted. That's what I've been reading and hearing from Sunderland fans. vetoing it might be even worse PR than

every year without fail......until this one.....ive picked out my three teams to win thier respective play offs and done a treble , usually about 20 0r 25 quid .  never won in all the years its been g

And on the plus side, we couldn’t possibly be any worse ?

Both clubs will get charged for the player brawl and Bamford has got to be punished with a ban for getting El Ghazi sent off.

Leeds will get the point at Ipswich that keeps them in 3rd place, so they'll be facing Derby instead of Villa.

Reading several of the leeds forums they feel and i must agree it was wrong to allow villa equalise as so many have said play to the whistle. They think the dressing room may now be effected by this. Oh and they hate Bamford. Saying he is a disgrace for his play acting and everything that is wrong with football. He'll surely get a ban for the play acting.

That is mental! Surely that's gonna end up in a heavy sanction?

For what?

Surely allowing a team to score a goal is tantamount to match fixing?

It actually happened just the other week here in Denmark with my local team. After an injury  the ref dropped the ball after he had stopped the play. The opposing player then hit the ball so hard it sailed over our keeper and into the net. That should have just been a goal kick as two players have to touch the ball before a goal can count, but the ref thought the keeper got a touch to the ball and then allowed the goal. A minor fracas started and the the director of the opposite team ran to the manager to tell them to let our team score. He said afterwards that he wanted the club to be known for good sportsmanship. We went on to win 4-2 meaning that they are now in a relegation playoff. Crazy scenes, but sometimes you just need to uphold the unwritten rules on good sportsmanship. There is no way that it's going to be challanged. Who would want to make the unpopular enough by going against fair play.

Bamford is going to get a 2 match ban, so he'll miss Sunday's game and the 1st leg of the playoffs

That hasn't been decided yet has it. Villa have only reported the incident, although Bamford does deserve a ban just like Gayle earlier in the season. Diving turd

Comes down to this the final regular game of the season and one which is of real interest to Boro fans near and far.

Derby V WBA

A win confirms top 6 spot anything other than that causes concern and that the "bottle" label once more could be applicable.

Derby know that Boro HAVE to win a draw not being enough for the boys from Teesside due to goal difference but they too really do need to win this game.

No other game being shown not on red button and I do not think goals will be shown as they go in due to TV rights.

I wish the venue was reversed because I fear Derby will creep over the line.

Derby: Roos, Keogh, Wilson, Mount, Waghorn, Lawrence, Johnson, Holmes, Bogle, Malone, Tomori

West Brom: Johnstone, Bartley, Dawson, Hegazi, Holgate, Harper, Johansen, Gibbs, Murphy, Rodriguez, Gayle