• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I know, they actually have the option to veto season 2 if they don't get promoted. That's what I've been reading and hearing from Sunderland fans. vetoing it might be even worse PR than

every year without fail......until this one.....ive picked out my three teams to win thier respective play offs and done a treble , usually about 20 0r 25 quid .  never won in all the years its been g

And on the plus side, we couldn’t possibly be any worse ?

If only it was Boro hey?

Make or break time for the 4 teams in the play off positions as they try to gain some advantage in their attempt to reach the final at Wembley and then onto the riches of The PL, but just who will hold their nerve and which 3 teams are going to be trading their ware in next seasons Championship.

Villa the real form team of the league (despite being beaten by Norwich last game) take on fairly local neighbours WBA who were beaten by Derby County last time out.

Later on the inform team and on a losing streak sees Leeds United taking on the bottlers of Derby County but have they shaken off that tag I wonder as they have produced some decent results of late.

I see Villa getting the upper hand in their game and Leeds managing a draw against Derby.

The pressure is on and I have to say I wish that it was us having to endure it!

2-1 Villa now though WBA denied a penalty.

Villa looking the better team but the tie can go either way at the moment. Villa get a third then they should be favourites for Wembley

Ok second half of the play off semi finals kicks off with WBA V Aston Villa

Villa holding a one goal advantage over WBA go to The Hawthorns where everything is there to play for.

Sadly for me I just do not see WBA overcoming this one, their mini run of bad form has come at the wrong time. It will be fast and furious which will be to the advantage of Villa plus also have WBA got any strikers available due to Gayle's sending off?

I will give an opening thread tomorrow for the Leeds match

Can’t see passed Villa winning this one. And on form over the last part of the season they deserve it. I personally don’t mind who wins this tie it’s tomorrows that I care about more

I can never understand that. Why is their recent form more deserving than a team who had a better first-half of the season? The team who deserves it most is the team with the best form over the 46 game season.

Hope it's a Derby - WBA final but that's looking really unlikely now. WBA seem to have blown it with their attacking suspensions.

Brunt sent off for WBA

They are certainly doing a good job trying to screw themselves over in these games. I hope they hold on.

Holding on is no good they need to win this game