• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I know, they actually have the option to veto season 2 if they don't get promoted. That's what I've been reading and hearing from Sunderland fans. vetoing it might be even worse PR than

every year without fail......until this one.....ive picked out my three teams to win thier respective play offs and done a treble , usually about 20 0r 25 quid .  never won in all the years its been g

And on the plus side, we couldn’t possibly be any worse ?

Well done BD on correct prediction for the Norwich game which saw Norwich pick up 3 points before their next 2 games against Leeds and Sheffield United, some points going to be dropped for certain!

Swansea 2-1 Sheff Utd (Baker-Richardson FGS) 

Swansea have blown hot and cold a lot this season but have had some good results recently notably a 3-0 away win at Villa. Can see them edging this one as they have home advantage, which would be an amazing result for us.

Ok this next game nearly sneaked under the radar and why it is being shown only on the red button when there are no other games is a mystery to me.

Swans V Brum.

Will Swansea record two home wins on the spin or will Brum blow them away?

Winner of the game will certainly edge a bit closer to the top 6 so probably a good game to watch for the neutral.

Will Vassel be involved I wonder?

Give your best guess if you wish and get a big like from me if you are correct

Not surprised that no body commented on the game but a very entertaining 3-3 draw was the result.

Now we move onto the highly significant games and certainly we will only help ourselves should we beat WBA on Saturday.

Friday sees Preston take on Derby at home and we need PNE to take the 3points or at least stop Derby from winning.

Saturday well it is the big one Leeds V Norwich but what result would be best for us?

A draw would be the best all round but if we do win on Saturday then maybe Norwich losing would be the best for us but it means Leeds winning and if they do so then I can not really see anything else but Leeds being promoted in an automatic position.

Both games should be great for the neutrals but what are your thoughts?

Predictions of course are welcome but I am sure you will agree that we need to do our stuff and at least not lose our own game.

Getting very interesting now

PNE 1-1 Derby (Waghorn FGS '38)

Can see this one being a draw that we probably won't capitalise on.

Leeds 2-2 Norwich (Roofe FGS '6)

Another result going our way that we won't be taking advantage of. I think goals are absolutely guaranteed in this one.

Ending up Preston 0-0 Derby

Think Derby threw 2 points away and have the wheels come off the Lampard bandwagon? (again)

Really hope we get a point today as will have to listen to the Leeds and Norwich game on the way home

Think Derby threw 2 points away and have the wheels come off the Lampard bandwagon? (again)

Really hope we get a point today as will have to listen to the Leeds and Norwich game on the way home

They play some good stuff and are certainly capable of a upset but they are still relying on David Nugent at one end and Richard Keogh at the other. No promotion for them.

They play some good stuff and are certainly capable of a upset but they are still relying on David Nugent at one end and Richard Keogh at the other. No promotion for them.

Problem yesterday was the midfield. Nugent was as isolated as Assombalonga is with us, very hard to do anything if you dont get any balls to work with. Or when you do get the ball you get it to far away from the goal and have no support.