oneBoro Forum

EFL Play Off Final: Aston Villa V Derby County 27/05 ko 1500hrs Wembley

Ok although both the midweek matches are on red button only (goals as thy go in on Skysports News) both should have some interest for Boro fans.

First up is our next opponents QPR facing the ever so popular with Sky TV in WBA on Tuesday

Time for a dent in the WBA bandwagon hopefully from QPR , can Shhhteeve@ boys do us a favour before WBA play Sheffield United on Saturday (yep on TV again)

Wednesday allows Derby County to play catch up point wise with Boro with any win score below 5 goals to nil however 6 nil will see Derby go into 5th spot.

They do however play that tricky team Millwall who do surprise from time to time.

My preference is a QPR home win and a draw or loss for Derby County.

What do you think?

Games getting more significant results wise now

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I know, they actually have the option to veto season 2 if they don't get promoted. That's what I've been reading and hearing from Sunderland fans. vetoing it might be even worse PR than

every year without fail......until this one.....ive picked out my three teams to win thier respective play offs and done a treble , usually about 20 0r 25 quid .  never won in all the years its been g

And on the plus side, we couldn’t possibly be any worse ?

No favours here. The weekend will be where we can take advantage if we win, with Bristol playing Norwich and Sheffield United playing WBA.

QPR-WBA 1-3 Rodriguez fgs 20 mins

Derby-Milwall 3-0 Wilson fgs 23 mins.

Hope that the need for Millwall to gain points produces a similar performance to the one at the Riverside......Wallace could definitely get change from that Derby defence...but WBA will be too good for Rangers

We will already know our result against QPR before the match of the weekend is played.

WBA V Sheffield United what a prospect for the neutrals both score for fun and both on a terrific run of results but something will have to give and hopefully if we have won then our catch up attempt will bring us closer to those above us but who?

Prefer a draw in all honesty but really am not fussed if there is a winner in this game and with WBA being at home then I will edge my bets on a away win for Sheffield United.

Monday see's the East Midlands derby of Nottingham Forest V Derby County again a good game for the neutrals to watch and a hard one to call results wise.

From a Boro perspective as long as Derby do not win we can put some distance between them points wise should we have won our own game.

Over to you, what are your thoughts and predicted results and will you be taking any interest in watching the games?

Should have put money on my prediction then I would have lost for sure. 0-1 to SU

Not the best of results really but with Leeds to play both SU and WBA there is a chance of catching up even further.

Good win for United and we know just how WBA fans are feeling with regards to home results