• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I know, they actually have the option to veto season 2 if they don't get promoted. That's what I've been reading and hearing from Sunderland fans. vetoing it might be even worse PR than

every year without fail......until this one.....ive picked out my three teams to win thier respective play offs and done a treble , usually about 20 0r 25 quid .  never won in all the years its been g

And on the plus side, we couldn’t possibly be any worse ?

Just used some "quick math" and IF Leeds didn't equalize against us .. Then we would ofc have won that game and could with a better GD go above Leeds, with a win over Bristol City in that postponed game...

Isn't it ironic, don't you think...?

Let's all hope that our result on Saturday allows us the luxury of looking forward to the steel city derby that is otherwise known as Sheffield Wednesday V Sheffield United on Monday night.

Never before since he played for Boro have I wanted Adam Reach to shine and score a hatful of goals nor ever wanted Sheffield Wednesday to win as badly as I want them to do in this game but I do, because if we do win then and United lose then all things are possible.

However we are talking about Sheffield United arguably the best in the division on current form and who seem to have forgotten what a defeat is like.

Irrespective of playing at home I really do not think Wednesday have enough about them to win so at best all I can hope for is a draw.

Our result is very important mind!