• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I know, they actually have the option to veto season 2 if they don't get promoted. That's what I've been reading and hearing from Sunderland fans. vetoing it might be even worse PR than

every year without fail......until this one.....ive picked out my three teams to win thier respective play offs and done a treble , usually about 20 0r 25 quid .  never won in all the years its been g

And on the plus side, we couldn’t possibly be any worse ?

I'll never understand why we went to so much bother to get bamford back only to sell him to a rival. Ok his form wasn't great due to injury but we know what he is capable of

If rumours are true he was on a huge contract and he wanted to leave, probably because he wasn’t first choice under Pulis. We also needed to rake in some money. He is a good championship striker but at the time 10 million was a good deal especially if he was on 50k which I think was mentioned. And it’s been 4 seasons since he’s shown anything.

He scored 9 goals in 8 games under Pulis this time last year. Of course he only came into the side because injury to Gestede, that's how things work around here.

I'll never understand why we went to so much bother to get bamford back only to sell him to a rival. Ok his form wasn't great due to injury but we know what he is capable of

If rumours are true he was on a huge contract and he wanted to leave, probably because he wasn’t first choice under Pulis. We also needed to rake in some money. He is a good championship striker but at the time 10 million was a good deal especially if he was on 50k which I think was mentioned. And it’s been 4 seasons since he’s shown anything.

Wonder which side of the coin is more accurate in this scenario. Pulis says Bamford wanted out, Bamfords camp said Pulis forced him out basically. 

I imagine it lies somewhere in the middle. Pulis clearly didn't favour him when he wasn't forced to.

Bamford is miles better than any striker we've got at the club and it was stupid to sell him. If he wanted to be our first choice striker then he should have been given a chance, when he played last season he scored goals. If we needed the money we should have sold Britt.

I said on here earlier in the season that I think West Brom's problem is their manager, I don't think Moore is up to the job.

That group of players should be top of the table, their squad is better than anyone elses in the top 6.

They are the only team in the top 6 that I'd be fairly confident of beating in the playoffs.

Bamford is miles better than any striker we've got at the club and it was stupid to sell him. If he wanted to be our first choice striker then he should have been given a chance, when he played last season he scored goals. If we needed the money we should have sold Britt.

I feel Bamford came under the same issues with Tony that he did with Dyche. The fact that he had a good upbringing went against him as they feel he didn’t have to work as hard as other people to get where he is. They prefer some kind of Rock Balboa scenario

I feel Bamford came under the same issues with Tony that he did with Dyche. The fact that he had a good upbringing went against him as they feel he didn’t have to work as hard as other people to get where he is. They prefer some kind of Rock Balboa scenario

Yeah managers like that probably prefer someone like Hugill who has very little ability but runs round all day and comes off the pitch covered in mud.

Are you sure Bamford didn't show anything last season? What about the run of games he had under Pulis where he started scoring goals? He got one consistent run in the team and he looked good when given a chance.

I know you don't like Bamford, I remember you arguing the same point all last season, but to say he did nothing isn't really being honest.

I did like Bamford and it was a mystery why we sold him. Hate to say so but Leeds were on fire, great pace and movement something we lack. So it boils down to us and no more slip ups, no more draws only wins. Come on the game is on.