oneBoro Forum

Boro v Millwall (a) 2-2 (Braithwaite, Friend)

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’m not too excited about the beginning of the season, never am, but I’m an adult with lots of other things in my life to enjoy.

:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

You're just old that's all.

I’m not too excited about the beginning of the season, never am, but I’m an adult with lots of other things in my life to enjoy.

:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

You're just old that's all.

Yeah seen it all before, too many times. I think as you get older you develop a Mowbtayesque it is what it is attitude.

Obviously not a real adult then.. Enjoying life

I would imagine that not only will Millwall want a positive start to the season but also to show their good form of last season can be improve upon.

We need to be smart during this game and be very strong defensive wise to get anything out of the game.

I am looking forward to the game but have a feeling that it will be somewhat hostile

I'm putting us down for a 1-0 defeat. Lee Gregory timber in the last 15 mins (I'll estimate at 78').

The Den is an awful ground for us, and we quite often start slowly. Hopefully it shocks us into a run...

I've been sick all morning and I'm wondering if it's thinking about the match tomorrow with our current squad... bare in mind if Burnley and Wolves have matched the asking prices, we'll probably be without Gibson AND Traore tomorrow. I assume Fry would step into centre back if that's the case.

No Mcnair Ayala Gibbo Traore tomorrow... wonder how we set up. Randolph Shotton Fry Flint Friend Clayton Leadbitter Howson Downing Chapman Britt?

GK - Rabdolph

RB - Shotton

CB - Flint

CB - Fry

LB - Friend

CM - Clayton

CM - Howson

CM - Wing

RW - Fletcher

ST - Assombalona

LW - Downing

That'll be the side I reckon - if Gibson and McNair are out as well as Adama and Ayala.

No Mcnair Ayala Gibbo Traore tomorrow... wonder how we set up. Randolph Shotton Fry Flint Friend Clayton Leadbitter Howson Downing Chapman Britt?

GK - Rabdolph

RB - Shotton

CB - Flint

CB - Fry

LB - Friend

CM - Clayton

CM - Howson

CM - Wing

RW - Fletcher

ST - Assombalona

LW - Downing

That'll be the side I reckon - if Gibson and McNair are out as well as Adama and Ayala.

Lead Boots in, instead of Wing, I would have thought.