oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

oneBoro MOTM/Player Ratings Thread 2018/19 Season

Millwall v Boro 04-Aug-2018

Super subs! Not sure the top three places have ever all been occupied by substitutes before. Well done Tav on your oneBoro MOTM award.

xB1LoxK.jpg

There's certainly no doubt about which players the forum would like to see replaced for tonights game :)

There's certainly no doubt about which players the forum would like to see replaced for tonights game :)

Leadbitter, Downing, Clayton and Flint....I can’t see that happening.

flint got such a low score for the monumental stupidity behind the 2nd goal. thought he looked alright other than that

Bench the 3 lowest and replace them with the 3 in the top ... That would make the older guard fight for the spot... a chance to prove, they still have it in them ..

If you don't have to fear competition (like Downing always playing) you don't perform with the same integrity (I might use the wrong word here)

AK did it.. benched Stewey and it worked on his commitment!

flint got such a low score for the monumental stupidity behind the 2nd goal. thought he looked alright other than that

Was a stupid header to make, but Randolph could have easily come out and got it if he'd been more alert...

Was a stupid header to make, but Randolph could have easily come out and got it if he'd been more alert...

That weird jump Randolph made, was so meh ...

Maddo said something like he thought Gregory was going to dink it. He's a keeper, I'm not, so perhaps he'll have a good explanation but I don't see how he thought that was going to be the case. It was poor goalkeeping.

I think he was more concerned about going to ground and fouling him tbh. If he charged out and gave away the pen the ref might have sent him off. I know they've changed the rules but still, keepers still see red when giving pens away sometimes.

Maddo said something like he thought Gregory was going to dink it. He's a keeper, I'm not, so perhaps he'll have a good explanation but I don't see how he thought that was going to be the case. It was poor goalkeeping.

It is poor keeping, but I think something like that makes sense.

Watching it, the jump is almost like an instinctual flinch, but Gregory doesn't make the contact he's looking for, but enough to actually roll it under him.

Boro v Sheffield Utd 07-Aug-2018

A young gun gets the award again. Lewis Wing take a bow.

Pulis also gets an honorable mention for his tactical dominance over Chris Wilder

Mesw48N.jpg