oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

oneBoro MOTM/Player Ratings Thread 2018/19 Season

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Has anyone been watching these? They have been quite decent listens. They have had one with Mowbray and another with McClaren, Beswick and Harrison as well so far.  
    • I think Hugill was all too often on the ground and I couldn't stand that in a big physical lad, more-so than the regular diving player... but I also think he'd have scored more goals under Woodgate than he did Pulis. Though you could probably apply that to a lot of strikers.
    • I disagree. Replacing Britt is not the hard part imo. Getting a good fee for him under the current circumstances with 1yr left on his deal is the hard part. Ultimately we need to find a striker who gets between 12-15 goals a season as that is what we would lose with Britt.    One of the ITK members on here said we are looking at Lyle Taylor who out of contract at end of season. He has 11 goals to his name and has missed a decent chunk of season. Other players include Nakhi Wells who cost Bristol £5m (same fee as we are maybe looking at for Britt) and has 15 goals. Hugill on loan at QPR has 11 goals Woodrow at Barnsely has 14 goals Out of contract Fletcher at Sheff Wed has 13 goals. I am not suggesting we should look at any of them but they have all offered better value for money than britt so getting more bang for your buck than we have from Britt is not hard. Might be for us due to our past incompetent scouting department but some other clubs managed it. Maybe we can this summer...
    • Played as a striker he was a immense. A proper poacher and could shoot from distance too. 
    • 29th May A SC Freiburg  v  Bayer Leverkusen. 30th May. A Mainz  v  1899 Hoffenheim. H FC Schalke  v  Werder Bremem H Hertha Berlin  v  FC Augsburg. H VfL Wolfsburg.  v  Eintracht Frankfurt. H Bayern Munich  v  Fortuna Dusseldorf. 31st May. H Borussia Monchenladbach  v  FC Union Berlin. A SC Paderborn  v  Borussia Dortmund. 1st June. A FC Koln  v  RB Leizig. 2nd June. A Werder Bremem  v  Eintracht Frankfurt