oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

oneBoro MOTM/Player Ratings Thread 2018/19 Season

Surprised at the low score for Britt. Won us the game with a brilliant piece of play. Granted he missed when through on goal and on another play could have pulled it back for Braithwaite instead of shooting. I think the cushioned header from Howson was just a few centimeters too far from him to connect properly and direct it into goal. All in all I think he was good up front and certainly a handful for the Brum defenders. Also deserved an extra mark for kicking the ball into his own face :)

Bristol v Boro 18-Aug-2018

A close one at the top, with 3 players all coming out on the same score to 2dp (well, two and the gaffer)

Tjl2J90.jpg

Boro v West Brom 24-Aug-2018

Howson is too soon to win another MOTM award? Not soon enough apparently for this bright not-so-young thing!

o7g0DSp.jpg

Leeds v Boro 31-Aug-2018

Sorry, forgot about this one. Clayton gets motm against dirty leeds

sNnoJUw.jpg

Randolph and Britt - 6 (neither could do an awful lot different)

Downing, Howson, Besic, Saville, Hugill - 4

5s all round expect for them

Pulis, wake up and smell the *** show today my baseball-capped friend. Bottom of the pile with a 3.

Randolph and Britt - 6 (neither could do an awful lot different)

Downing, Howson, Besic, Saville, Hugill - 4

5s all round expect for them

Pulis, wake up and smell the *** show today my baseball-capped friend. Bottom of the pile with a 3.

Britt couldn’t do any different !!!!!! Couldn’t disagree more

He was being asked to do the job of 2 strikers for about 60 minutes, what more were we supposed to expect from him?