boro-unger

oneBoro MOTM/Player Ratings Thread 2018/19 Season

Boro v Rotherham 23-Oct-2018

Always a bad sign when your keeper is by far your best player

AByyAvw.jpg

AByyAvw.jpg

I know gestede was only on a short time but he did everything the others didn’t. He won headers held the ball up and laid off a couple of chances for others .

AByyAvw.jpg

I know gestede was only on a short time but he did everything the others didn’t. He won headers held the ball up and laid off a couple of chances for others .

But when he really had to win a header he hit it with the shoulder.

AByyAvw.jpg

But when he really had to win a header he hit it with the shoulder.

So how many points do you deduct for that

I wonder if that's the biggest discrepancy between POTM and everyone else, a 1.5 gap between Hugill and Fry seems huge!

The pattern is getting clearer and clearer. When we win Pulis is getting high when we lose (or draw) he is bottom....

The pattern is getting clearer and clearer. When we win  Pulis is getting high when we lose (or draw) he is bottom....

This just in, when we lose, people attribute it to the manager getting it wrong, when we win, people attribute it to the manager getting it right.

More at 10.

The pattern is getting clearer and clearer. When we win  Pulis is getting high when we lose (or draw) he is bottom....

This just in, when we lose, people attribute it to the manager getting it wrong, when we win, people attribute it to the manager getting it right.

More at 10.

But it’s not always the managers fault. The players have to take responsibility for their own errors too

More at 10.

But it’s not always the managers fault. The players have to take responsibility for their own errors too

That’s why the players also get lower ratings after a loss.