oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

oneBoro MOTM/Player Ratings Thread 2018/19 Season

Boro v Ipswich 28-Dec-2018

For once, the keeper winning wasn't the sign of a terrible game!

SqgxxJ0.jpg

Says it all that the top two players against the worst team in the league were our goalkeeper and a 19 year old sub who can't buy a start.

He did come on when the rest of the team started to drift, didn't really have much chance to significantly effect the game. Think we'd have been better leaving Hugill on and bringing maybe Tav on for Howson or Wing and giving us a bit more energy on both sides of the pitch. Downing isn't the kind of player who comes on to force them a few yards further back on his own, indeed.

Wow people didn't like Lewis Wings game against Derby then, hey. I thought he was really good again!

And so help me god if he doesn't win POTM against Posh, something is terribly wrong with all of you!

Wow people didn't like Lewis Wings game against Derby then, hey. I thought he was really good again!

And so help me god if he doesn't win POTM against Posh, something is terribly wrong with all of you!

I'm only doing league games. Sos!

I'm only doing league games. Sos!

Dangit, in that case he wins this week by default, that's the rule.