oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

oneBoro MOTM/Player Ratings Thread 2018/19 Season

Boro v Ipswich 28-Dec-2018

For once, the keeper winning wasn't the sign of a terrible game!

SqgxxJ0.jpg

Says it all that the top two players against the worst team in the league were our goalkeeper and a 19 year old sub who can't buy a start.

He did come on when the rest of the team started to drift, didn't really have much chance to significantly effect the game. Think we'd have been better leaving Hugill on and bringing maybe Tav on for Howson or Wing and giving us a bit more energy on both sides of the pitch. Downing isn't the kind of player who comes on to force them a few yards further back on his own, indeed.

Wow people didn't like Lewis Wings game against Derby then, hey. I thought he was really good again!

And so help me god if he doesn't win POTM against Posh, something is terribly wrong with all of you!

Wow people didn't like Lewis Wings game against Derby then, hey. I thought he was really good again!

And so help me god if he doesn't win POTM against Posh, something is terribly wrong with all of you!

I'm only doing league games. Sos!

I'm only doing league games. Sos!

Dangit, in that case he wins this week by default, that's the rule.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• I think if Warnock stays on we will not see any more centre midfielders come in. He has repeatedly said we are light in defence, in wide areas and 1 striker light up top but well stocked in the middle. I think Friend and Marvin might stay.  What do we need imo if no one else leaves bar Shotton & Clayton is 2 centre backs. 1 left back 2 wide men 1 striker
    • Well here are the fixtures for all the teams I think are still in the fight. Luton: Huddersfield - A QPR - H Hull - A Blackburn - H Barnsley: Wigan - H Leeds - A Notts Forest - H Brentford - A Hull: Millwall - H Wigan - A Luton - H Cardiff - A Stoke: Birmingham - H Bristol City - A Brentford - H Notts Forest - A Charlton: Reading - H Birmingham - A Wigan - H Leeds - A Huddersfield: Luton - H Sheff Wed - A WBA - H Millwall - A Middlesbrough: Bristol City - H Reading - A Cardiff - H Sheff Wed - A Birmingham: Stoke - A Charlton - H Preston - A Derby - H Sheff Wed: QPR - A Huddersfield - H Fulham - A Middlesbrough - H Wigan: Barnsley - A Hull - H Charlton - A Fulham - H   Luton - Think they've got a good chance for at least 6 more points here Barnsley - Not even convinced they pick up a point, and don't see them winning another game Hull - Don't see them getting another win; although games against Wigan & Luton are huge lifelines for them. Stoke - Need to beat Birmingham cause I'm not sure they can beat any of the other 3 Charlton - A good chance for 6 points at least, Reading & Birmingham. Wigan should beat them & Leeds should also Huddersfield - A decent run in, wins against Luton & Wednesday would be enough Middlesbrough - All arguably winnable but it really depends what Boro turn up. Have us down for 4 or 5 points Birmingham - Again, next two games crucial because I don't see them beating Preston or Derby Sheff Wed - All winnable games bar Fulham IMO. Wigan - Easiest schedule of the lot, especially in their current form. Should beat Barnsley, Hull & Charlton & avoid the drop even with the 12 point deduction.
    • Seems like a smart decision to me if it means he has 15 years to pay the loan back 🙂  
    • I think probably 4 points more will be enough.
    • What we really need is someone to look at the fixtures for the teams around or below us and work out what the likely results would be so that we have some idea of just how many points are the minimum to aim for....I would do it myself but I am a lazy bugler (misprint)...I am beginning to think one win might see us safe but not totally sure