oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield United 3-0 (Braithwaite,Flint,Downing)

I agree let's start the finishing 11 right from the off, temperatures will not be so high as Saturday which probably did drain the likes of Downing, Leadbitter and Clayton.

This is the type of game where the first goal is so important especially with SU losing.

Can anyone confirm this will be on the red button on Sky whilst the other game is being shown?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

------------------ Randolph ------------------

-- Shotton ----- Fry --- Flint ----- Friend --

----------- Howson ----- Clayton -----------

-- Braithwaite --- Wing --- Tavernier --

---------------- Assombalonga ---------------

I hope this is the XI we start with

This match should be available to fans in the UK and Ireland for video streaming too, though the Boro site has cautioned people that the website may not be ready yet to use so to use the app instead (though I would say that it could just be used as a back-up as the purchase is tied to the account either way).

This match should be available to fans in the UK and Ireland for video streaming too, though the Boro site has cautioned people that the website may not be ready yet to use so to use the app instead (though I would say that it could just be used as a back-up as the purchase is tied to the account either way).

Isn't this on the red button on sky? I thought the streaming service could only show in the UK if it wasn't on at 3pm saturday or available through any other UK broadcasting service?

Isn't this on the red button on sky? I thought the streaming service could only show in the UK if it wasn't on at 3pm saturday or available through any other UK broadcasting service?

I imagine there's a 3rd party that provides the streams for both Sky and EFL clubs as I'm pretty sure that the ones Sky can put on their red button are the exact same games UK and Ireland viewers can pay to watch on their respective websites.

beat them early last season at home but they looked very decent . they are about the same level this year and us....well .    

Cant see any new faces in time so the same squad to pick from as saturday

what id like is (Assuming Ayala and McNair are still unfit for use)

Randolph. A decent RB, Fry ,Flint, Freind, Clayton. Chapman, Wing , Howson, Tavernier , Braithwaite or Assombalonga  up front  4141.

whats more likely unchanged apart from Leadbitter being replaced .

hate to be negative but i fear for this  especially if leadbitter and downing are picked again and a few others from saturday dont improve vastly. .....it hurts to even type it  but 0-3.,,,and if that happens it should be a massive wake up call to some decision makers.

Wilder...great fit for them and  cant be knocked in any way for what hes done there ...dont either dislike or like him personally.

Never watched Blade ...aint my cup of tea  so ill opt out of that debate  and boringly i have no interest in prehistoric stuff like dinosaurs so count me out for that Pulis((zer) prize. 

T Rex were good in the day though.

Do you expect any new signings in the squad for the game? No.

What's your expected line-up and who would you pick? No idea and as long as Bamford is up front I don't care. Darn it.

What's the score going to be? Nil-nil.

Do you like Chris Wilder? Who?

Do you think Chris Wilder would make a better Blade than Wesley Snipes? Who? And no, Wesley Snipes IS Blade.

Should I make my next match thread about dinosaurs? If you like.

I do hope we get to see some dinosaurs next MD thread!

I'm predicting 2-1 Boro. Fletcher and Downing to score

I’ve also changed my season ticket for the first time in years from the North stand and joined the posh ones in the West, so I’m quite excited to view the game from the opposite angle!

That's where all the cool kids sit! ;)

Think it wouldn't be the best environment to throw all the kids in at the same time. I'd go with something like:

-----------Randolph

Shotton--Flint---fry--Friend

-------Howson--Clayton

Braithwaite-Downing----Tav

-------------Britt

Braithwaite's attacking play can make up for Shotton's more defensive style on the right. And I think Downing is at his best in the middle where his lack of pace isn't as noticeable.