oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield United 3-0 (Braithwaite,Flint,Downing)

Depending on whether you believe such things, according to one of the other forums the team tonight is:

Randolph

Shotton

Fry

Flint

Friend

Clayton

Howson

Wing

Downing

Braithwaite

Assombalonga

That person has gotten it right before I seem to remember.

Feel like Tav did enough to earn a starting spot over Downing...

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve not even seen this advertised. I’ve had a google and can’t find anything. Great if it’s true

The Forest v West Brom game is on tonight so I imagine you'll be able to click the red button on that and go to the other games that are on tonight and watch them.  That's how I assume it will work.

I’ve not even seen this advertised. I’ve had a google and can’t find anything. Great if it’s true

The Forest v West Brom game is on tonight so I imagine you'll be able to click the red button on that and go to the other games that are on tonight and watch them.  That's how I assume it will work.

Just press red on Sky Sports Football just before kick-off. You can see it listed on the schedule if you do it now on Virgin. Not sure if Sky lists a similar thing. It's also advertised as being on the red button if you read the preview for the game on Sky Sports.

http://www.skysports.com/football/mboro-vs-sheff-utd/preview/392582

Game is on sky sports

How do you watch through sky sports?

On red button apparently, can anyone confirm this?

That's what it's supposed to be yeah but this is the first time they'll have done it.

They ran a story on their website a few weeks ago, surprised it never got pushed more by them, surely will be popular. Every midweek game all season to be shown apparently

How do you watch through sky sports?

On red button apparently, can anyone confirm this?

That's what it's supposed to be yeah but this is the first time they'll have done it.

They ran a story on their website a few weeks ago, surprised it never got pushed more by them, surely will be popular. Every midweek game all season to be shown apparently

Basically any game that iFollow and other sites like the Boro service can show in the UK & Ireland. Which goes some way to explaining why Boro can show those matches to people who aren't overseas. They aren't within the Saturday 3pm kick-off windows and haven't been selected for regular TV coverage by any channel so are free to take hold of and stream properly. It won't be every midweek game but it will be a fair few of them.

Depending on whether you believe such things, according to one of the other forums the team tonight is:

Randolph

Shotton

Fry

Flint

Friend

Clayton

Howson

Wing

Downing

Braithwaite

Assombalonga

This team is correct.

Randolph

Shotton

Fry

Flint

Friend

Clayton

Howson

Wing

Downing

Braithwaite

Assombalonga

This team is correct.

Spot on. Teams just been announced

It’s not a bad starting 11 is it.. couple more additions in the right areas and it’s not bad. For me the weak links are still Friend, Downing and Shotton. At least Grants not playing though. Excited to see a full 90 hopefully for Wing!