oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield United 3-0 (Braithwaite,Flint,Downing)

Since I've made a bad early call so far I'll try and get a good early call in while I'm on a roll Lewis Wing is already a better footballer than Adam Reach he looks like he has a high technical level everything he's doing is on point on the ball, got a great touch think he's going to be a very useful option.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems mental to get rid of Cyrus and Fabio if we are planning on playing this more often.

I don't think we will. Think back to the game at the Lane. We changed to this and we absolutely shafted them in the second half. I think honestly that this formation is suited to match up against them and Pulis will remember that.

Seems mental to get rid of Cyrus and Fabio if we are planning on playing this more often.

I don't think we will. Think back to the game at the Lane. We changed to this and we absolutely shafted them in the second half. I think honestly that this formation is suited to match up against them and Pulis will remember that.

You're probably right. I suppose its good to know that we can change it up if needed.

Braithwaite's working so much space for people by being everywhere he's looking a class above in that role, Britt's hold up play's been good as well and Downing's running rampant like it's 2007 where was all this at Millwall...