oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Birmingham City 1-0 (Assombalonga)

I reckon 2 0 win with Britt getting off the mark.

I'm very interested to see McNair today he's fully fit played a lot of pre season I'm guessing he'll slot in next to Clayton or Howson with Wing just in front and hopefully we keep Wing on set pieces the last thing we need is Downing back on set pieces he's way too inconsistent with it.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking on the Brum forum they are having a bit of a Goalkeeper crisis and aren't confident at all. Whether the signing of Lee Camp changes that I'm unsure. Both Kuszack and Stockdale were missing on Saturday, 2 young lads in the squad.

That’s bad news. Whenever we face a team with a stand in keeper he always has a brilliant game :)

Just arrived the Six Medals got a table outside. Hopefully see some friendly oneBoro faces soon

Same team, same squad unless I'm mistaken, so we'll find out soon if the tactic we played against Shef Utd was purely a tactic to counter that opposition. Classic 4-4-2 by the looks of it from Monk so I doubt we'll see the wing-back/lopsided formation. I also dread to think about Maghoma against Flint if Shotton got caught out down the right.

Hope the lads starting go out with a point to prove today after a negative week - show everyone you're good enough to play for the Boro! Bit of youth and pace on the bench, hope we see them at some point. UTB.

negative week? We won 3-0 on the tuesday  ;)

:-P

We looked good for the 40 mins or so we played 5 back last week it was when we switched 451 Downing RM Braithwaite LM that we looked toothless let's hope Wing kicks on here he looked tidy against Sheff United now let's see whether he can thread through some through balls really show us the level he can be. This formation's definitely the best way to utilise what we have especially Braithwaite in that free role behind Britt floating around hopefully it's enough here.

Hope the lads starting go out with a point to prove today after a negative week - show everyone you're good enough to play for the Boro! Bit of youth and pace on the bench, hope we see them at some point. UTB.

negative week? We won 3-0 on the tuesday  ;)

:-P

Slipped under the radar a bit didn't it! Another start like that today please.