oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Birmingham City 1-0 (Assombalonga)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That reminds me, I've got to write another match-thread now. Christ. What comes after vampires and dinosaurs?

Snakes.... Or old grannies in knickers - That would be pretty scary, and you could have fun sourcing the .gi[l]f's

I love the new system ..

After the SU game, people said, that was against a very weak side .. But we scored 3 and could have scored more.

Birmingham was stronger than SU, but we still beat them and created a *** ton of chances... FROM OPEN PLAY as well!

Braithwaite and Winggives us more dynamic in the midfield and we play as a team now, not just as a group of players giving the ball to a one trick pony!

The absence of the Adama gives much more freedom and responsibility to other players and anonymous creatures like Howson, Clayton and Downing has been a*** our best players!

Let Adama sit on the wolf bench (if he reaches the bench) and look at the Boro play some great football!

It reminds me of the Denmark national team in the early 90's, where Michael Laudrup was "too" good for us .. He told the manager he was out, cause he wasn't satisfied with things.. And Denmark had played to his strengths but always giving him the ball .. and didn't qualify for the Euro 92 .. Laudrup then dropped the team... A civil war in ex Yugoslavia gave Denmark the free spot in a group with England, Sweden and France .. The rest is history ...

Great individuals can be a force in a team, but not if the whole team is dependent on him having a good day ..

A good team of Friends (not all Georges) is better than a sometimes shining star and 10 others ...

I could go on about Neymar too .. I saw a game where PSG played without him .. They were better, cause they then had to play as a TEAM!

Haters will hate..

Who has something to say here?

All ignoring my post, agree with me .. (yes, I had a few beers in the pub today, it's Sunday ffs)

I love the new system ..

After the SU game, people said, that was against a very weak side .. But we scored 3 and could have scored more.

Birmingham was stronger than SU, but we still beat them and created a *** ton of chances... FROM OPEN PLAY as well!

Braithwaite and Winggives us more dynamic in the midfield and we play as a team now, not just as a group of players giving the ball to a one trick pony!

The absence of the Adama gives much more freedom and responsibility to other players and anonymous creatures like Howson, Clayton and Downing has been a*** our best players!

Let Adama sit on the wolf bench (if he reaches the bench) and look at the Boro play some great football!

It reminds me of the Denmark national team in the early 90's, where Michael Laudrup was "too" good for us .. He told the manager he was out, cause he wasn't satisfied with things.. And Denmark had played to his strengths but always giving him the ball .. and didn't qualify for the Euro 92 .. Laudrup then dropped the team... A civil war in ex Yugoslavia gave Denmark the free spot in a group with England, Sweden and France .. The rest is history ...

Great individuals can be a force in a team, but not if the whole team is dependent on him having a good day ..

A good team of Friends (not all Georges) is better than a sometimes shining star and 10 others ...

I could go on about Neymar too .. I saw a game where PSG played without him .. They were better, cause they then had to play as a TEAM!

Haters will hate..

Who has something to say here?

All ignoring my post, agree with me .. (yes, I had a few beers in the pub today, it's Sunday ffs)

Good post Smogdane

I am a fan of the new system, its good to have it in our armoury, but it won't work against every team so it's important to be flexible. Options.

How long are you going to keep this up for? Annoying.

I cringe when I see opta stats with the one word sentence at the end, but I do chuckle at beardysmogs attempts. Endearing.

I am a fan of the new system, its good to have it in our armoury, but it won't work against every team so it's important to be flexible. Options.

For as long as it annoys you and and endears me to others. Persistence.

For as long as it annoys you and and endears me to others. Persistence.

Okay, that made me laugh. Well played, sir.