oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Notts County (Carabao Cup) 3-3 (Fletcher (2) Mahmutovic) (4-3 Pens)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn’t Ayala will be fit to play in this game, as an old school manager I don’t think Tony will take the cup game lightly so think you will see a fairly strong team!

TP said that he'll be making a lot of changes for this game in his post-match interview after the 3-game week start to the league season. It probably won't be an entirely different 11 but I think we'll see a lot of changes just to rest the first team regulars.

Didn’t Ayala will be fit to play in this game, as an old school manager I don’t think Tony will take the cup game lightly so think you will see a fairly strong team!

TP said that he'll be making a lot of changes for this game in his post-match interview after the 3-game week start to the league season. It probably won't be an entirely different 11 but I think we'll see a lot of changes just to rest the first team regulars.

Tony does tend to take his cup games seriously, but i dont think he has got the squad, numberswise to do that right now. So given that, i think we will see changes, even if in his heart he doesnt want to.

I would be reLly surprised if any of the starters from the last 2 games made an appearance, especially with a long trip to Bristol on the horizon. I would imagine the Riverside will be like a ghost town as well. Still no queues at the bar so if I can get finished for 6 and get the bus I’ll give it a go. UTB

keeping to the 532 formation i would go;

Dimi

McNair, Fry, Ayala/Flint, Mahmutovic, Johnson

Tavenier, De Sart, Leadbitter

Chapman

Fletcher

Similar to your team.

---------------------------Dimi

-----------------Wood - Flint - Friend

Shotton - McNair - Clayton - Leadbitter - Johnson

------------------Chapman

------------------------Fletcher

We’ll cruise this one... Though I don’t think they’ll be as many changes as some people are expecting. Pulis is not one to change too much (even if he says he will).

What have you got next for us SD?!

I understand that the game tonight will be one of the options on the red button shown by Sky tonight.

Can anyone confirm this and with all the options I wonder just who the commentator will be this evening?

I understand that the game tonight will be one of the options on the red button shown by Sky tonight.

Can anyone confirm this and with all the options I wonder just who the commentator will be this evening?

No to my knowledge

The red button function is for league games only

If you are in the area, why not go to the match? Prices are reduced and it’s a chance to see some of the young players. I’m worried that services like the red button and matches available via streams, will really begin to affect attendances.

Crowds have not been great for our first two home games and the new streaming service has been oversubscribed to the point where it keeps crashing, I think there is a link there.

If you live in the North of England and can get to matches, please try to, Riverside Live and ifollow are for those of us living abroad that can’t get to matches, it’s not for locals to watch via VPNs on their sofas instead of turning up at matches.

Please try and go along tonight and support the team.

UTB

If you are in the area, why not go to the match? Prices are reduced and it’s a chance to see some of the young players. I’m worried that services like the red button and matches available via streams, will really begin to affect attendances.

Crowds have not been great for our first two home games and the new streaming service has been oversubscribed to the point where it keeps crashing, I think there is a link there.

If you live in the North of England and can get to matches, please try to, Riverside Live and ifollow are for those of us living abroad that can’t get to matches, it’s not for locals to watch via VPNs on their sofas instead of turning up at matches.

Please try and go along tonight and support the team.

UTB

Roughly translates to

STOP STEALING MY STREAM!! :D:D:D