oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Notts County (Carabao Cup) 3-3 (Fletcher (2) Mahmutovic) (4-3 Pens)

If you are in the area, why not go to the match? Prices are reduced and it’s a chance to see some of the young players. I’m worried that services like the red button and matches available via streams, will really begin to affect attendances.

Crowds have not been great for our first two home games and the new streaming service has been oversubscribed to the point where it keeps crashing, I think there is a link there.

If you live in the North of England and can get to matches, please try to, Riverside Live and ifollow are for those of us living abroad that can’t get to matches, it’s not for locals to watch via VPNs on their sofas instead of turning up at matches.

Please try and go along tonight and support the team.

UTB

That's okay, I usually sit on the toilet and watch it on my phone :)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are in the area, why not go to the match? Prices are reduced and it’s a chance to see some of the young players. I’m worried that services like the red button and matches available via streams, will really begin to affect attendances.

Crowds have not been great for our first two home games and the new streaming service has been oversubscribed to the point where it keeps crashing, I think there is a link there.

If you live in the North of England and can get to matches, please try to, Riverside Live and ifollow are for those of us living abroad that can’t get to matches, it’s not for locals to watch via VPNs on their sofas instead of turning up at matches.

UTB

I really think you are over estimating local boro fans and looking to blame people other than our shoddy money grabbing club mate. I don't know any armchair fans who have set up vpn's or even know what one is and to follow that. all the regulars who get the mini bus to the game still turn out weekly at our local to go to the  match. The stadium started looking empty long before the streaming service was announced, Ifollow had similar issues last season - I understand your frustration as its the same for my son in Canada - but I don't know a single person who has set up a vpn and subscribed, its either go to match, listen on radio or watch on Sky - yes a few people on here do it but I believe thats because they live in other parts of the country and aren't local.

I will be watching it on stream tonight because I have to stay in and milk the cat.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Johnathan Woodgate taking charge tonight.

if he does do we start believing that Woodgate is being coached on being the next boro manager?

Already believe that.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Johnathan Woodgate taking charge tonight.

if he does do we start believing that Woodgate is being coached on being the next boro manager?

Don't think he'll be in charge tonight even though he was for some of the pre season games. Tony Pulis is still our manager. Do agree that he's the next in line.

UTB

I really think you are over estimating local boro fans and looking to blame people other than our shoddy money grabbing club mate. I don't know any armchair fans who have set up vpn's or even know what one is and to follow that. all the regulars who get the mini bus to the game still turn out weekly at our local to go to the  match. The stadium started looking empty long before the streaming service was announced, Ifollow had similar issues last season - I understand your frustration as its the same for my son in Canada - but I don't know a single person who has set up a vpn and subscribed, its either go to match, listen on radio or watch on Sky - yes a few people on here do it but I believe thats because they live in other parts of the country and aren't local.

I will be watching it on stream tonight because I have to stay in and milk the cat.

You are probably right, is she yielding much at the moment?

What's your expected line-up and who would you pick? Will we finally see Harry Chapman make a first-team debut?

Expected:

Dimi; Shotton, Flint, Fry, Johnson; Leadbitter, McNair, De Sart; Chapman, Fletcher, Tavenier

Who I'd Pick:

Dimi; Mahmu, Flint, Fry, Friend; Leadbitter, McNair, Wing; Chapman, The Ass, Tavenier

What's the score going to be? 3-0 to the Boro

Where were you when Kevin Nolan was collecting his runners up medal in 2004? 15 years old, running round the house ecstatic

What Boro goal would you love to be immortalised in Lego stop-motion form? Maccarone versus Steaua

Is anybody else hoping we lose this game so I don't have to make another thread? No your threads are awesome

UTB

You are probably right, is she yielding much at the moment?

oh isn't she just - I've not had to milk the wife for a good three months now because of it.

Is there any form of live stream or radio?

What about someone going to the game, sending live on FB? :D

Haven't read the entire threat.. Sorry for asking, if it has been mentioned.