oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Notts County (Carabao Cup) 3-3 (Fletcher (2) Mahmutovic) (4-3 Pens)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ll be disappointed if we go out in the first round. I like a good cup run and this one is realistically the only one we can win. But at the same time I can understand pulis and have got nothing against his selection.

I hope it's not going to be mentioned every time Bamford scores. We already have enough of that with Rhodes and Stuani.

I’ll be disappointed if we go out in the first round. I like a good cup run and this one is realistically the only one we can win. But at the same time I can understand pulis and have got nothing against his selection.

Realistically win? Maybe a tad optimistic haha

Should have stressed I wasn’t particularly talking about this season. And you know it’s bad when Jonathan Stead scores

Should have stressed I wasn’t particularly talking about this season. And you know it’s bad when Jonathan Stead scores

Always scores against us