oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Notts County (Carabao Cup) 3-3 (Fletcher (2) Mahmutovic) (4-3 Pens)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Could Lonergan be the worst keeper to play for Boro since Andy Dibble played those 2 games back in 1998? 3 shots on target, conceded 3 goals.

Funny, I'm sure the general consensus at Wolves was that he was the worst keeper ever for them.

Weird signing.

Been a shambles this game tbh. I know for a lot of them its debut's ect but been very poor.

I don't really know what people expect. New keeper playing with a young defence, a few first teamers in there playing with the kids for the first time, and drawing against a much more experienced side.

Could Lonergan be the worst keeper to play for Boro since Andy Dibble played those 2 games back in 1998? 3 shots on target, conceded 3 goals.

Sounds promising, going directly in to pennas :D

Been a shambles this game tbh. I know for a lot of them its debut's ect but been very poor.

I don't really know what people expect. New keeper playing with a young defence, a few first teamers in there playing with the kids for the first time, and drawing against a much more experienced side.

I mean it's not like we have ever experienced a young side playing a tough football league opponent with experience...

Watch him save all of them!

Notts have made 7 changes themselves. Don’t know how many kids they’ve got on though. It was always going to be gam that you can’t take much from. Apart from a confidence boost for fletcher and some debuts which should put a smile on all those young talents.

Watch him save all of them!

You just made your positive jinx to a negative one ... :D

1st goal a couple of defenders switched off

2nd goal old man Lonergan

3rd goal headed out by Wood our whole team pushed out the box with the clearance old man Lonergan deceived through the bodies rebound off the post easy goal for the waiting Stead who beat the line as it pushed out

So some unsure defending in there to be sure but I think that donkey in goal's done more to lose this game than any kid has let us down in my opinion.