oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wilsoncgp

Boro vs Notts County (Carabao Cup) 3-3 (Fletcher (2) Mahmutovic) (4-3 Pens)

Surely it's:

Lonergan

Mahmutovic Fry Ayala McGinley

McNair Leadbitter Tavernier

Chapman Fletcher Johnson

Chapman - McNair - Leadbitter - Johnson - Tavernier

-------------------------Fletcher

???

Johnson on the wing, Tav in a midfield 3.

Looking at that Southampton U23s game again and going through the players, it could be a 3-5-2 but it still looks like Mahmutovic on the right as a wing-back, with Reading on the other side of Stubbs, Dale and McGinley. Really depends of course, these young lads, especially the U18s might be played anywhere they fit if they're good enough. But it could then be tonight:

Lonergan

Mahmutovic Fry Ayala McGinley Johnson

McNair Leadbitter Tavernier

Chapman

Fletcher

Wheres Dimi?

Collecting his paycheck and running a restaurant. To be fair to him, I've been told he only trains twice a week.

GK Lonergan

LB Mcginley

CB Fry

CB Ayala

RB Mahmutovic

CM Leadbitter

CM McNair

No10 Tavernier

RW Chapman

LW Johnson

CF Fletcher

Yep that’s what I think 4-5-1

Hope your having fun. I’m currently at the Bristol v Plymouth game. Was hoping to get a inside scoop on players/formations etc but it looks like Brizzle have made 7/8 changes too :s

This game is highlighting just how bad the depth of our squad is, a few of these players are miles off where they need to be. Mcginley and Johnson inpaticular have been awful so far.

What's the actual formation?

Same lopsided 5 at the back the first team are playing. Mahmutovic in Shottons role, Johnson in Downings.

This game is highlighting just how bad the depth of our squad is, a few of these players are miles off where they need to be. Mcginley and Johnson inpaticular have been awful so far.

Exactly what Pulis wants the club to see. Clever.

Not bothered at all about this game and I think pulis has done the right thing playing this team. The scary thing is that were only a few injuries away from a lot of these players starting

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I always found this crazy it would be £10 you switch your VPN on it's suddenly £5 🤯
    • Thank you as always for the info. When you say there are 2 lists of 8 or 9 players. Does that mean we are looking to sign 8 or 9 new players?  Probs make sense if 5 out the 7 out of contract players are leaving along with a handful of loan players.
    • Do you believe any of the other out of contract players will be offered a new contract if we stay in the Championship? 
    • Whilst the noises from inside suggest Ayala will play I still dont see it... Leeds have stepped up there interest along with Fulham and Crystal Palace. Gibson not allowed to play etc and Djiksteel prob wont be seen until next season. The club are actively pushing ahead with targets... 2 lists around 8 or 9 players on each list dependant where were playing. Also Everton have asked us to keep them up to date if we sell Fry. The feeling behind the scenes is he will move on and money will be used to strengthen in the summer whilst helping balance the books. Howson will only sign once were safe. Other things going on but nothing set in stone. Once it changes in will share.
    • Boro weren't on the red button for quite a while, honestly. I thought it was a flat £10 for all because they upped the coverage?