oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wilsoncgp

Boro vs Notts County (Carabao Cup) 3-3 (Fletcher (2) Mahmutovic) (4-3 Pens)

Thank god for Dani Ayala. Him and Flint are going to be a serious problem for opposing teams.

FLETCHA!

LOL - modern reference for the kids of today.  Love it.

I’ll be disappointed if we go out in the first round. I like a good cup run and this one is realistically the only one we can win. But at the same time I can understand pulis and have got nothing against his selection.

I hope it's not going to be mentioned every time Bamford scores. We already have enough of that with Rhodes and Stuani.

I’ll be disappointed if we go out in the first round. I like a good cup run and this one is realistically the only one we can win. But at the same time I can understand pulis and have got nothing against his selection.

Realistically win? Maybe a tad optimistic haha

Poor from the keeper, beat on his near post from 20 yards out.

Should have stressed I wasn’t particularly talking about this season. And you know it’s bad when Jonathan Stead scores

Should have stressed I wasn’t particularly talking about this season. And you know it’s bad when Jonathan Stead scores

Always scores against us

I have new found respect for Dimi's ability at his age, Lonergan's an absolute mess.

Sign in to follow this