oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Bristol City (A) 2-0 (Braithwaite, Assombalonga)

Great result today. Sadly the youtube stream got cut, so I have no idea how we played second half.

I'll take this start to the season though after selling arguably our best three players!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wolves fans raving about Adama's impact on the match.

:crying:

He made us one dimensional because the other players relied on him to beat players where as now they have to find other ways.

I actually wondered if that might happen.Maybe I should be a football manager.

I also wondered if sometimes Traore was so unpredictable (which we found exciting as fans)... his teammates found it hard to play with, because they didn't know how to play off him?

It's a good sign we've went away to a team who were around the playoffs and not dropped points these kind of games last season is what cost us especially under Monk we'll know a lot more about our squad after Friday but we're definitely improved over last season Shotton's been an absolute animal in every game so far this game his recovery runs were on point as well he looks very sharp.

They sold their best three players in the summer, they won't finish anywhere near the play-offs this time round.

We've only played rubbish so far, and will be well out of the top six by the end of September.

Bllades have 6 points, wouldent call them rubbish, neither Millwall (specialy not away)

Well it was confirmed as probably the best time to play Bristol City.

Really good first half performance and whilst there were a few heart in the mouth moments in the second half we controlled the game and could and should have had a third.

Can't believe I am saying this but Clayton MOM for me …….choke!

Shout out for Johnhorse and southernsmoggie, good seeing you both.

@johnhorse I did not get a parking ticket!

Good day out

Yep next two games are when I'll start believing we may actually be good. West Brom dismantled QPR today and Leeds looked great again.

4 points and we will be buzzing

Looking at the football headlines on Sky, not one mention of the boro. Its all about leeds the 3 teams that went down, forest, qpr. Some biased reporting there

Under the radar, best place to be. Incognito.

Looking at the football headlines on Sky, not one mention of the boro. Its all about leeds the 3 teams that went down, forest, qpr. Some biased reporting there

Under the radar, best place to be. Incognito.

Exactly 100% agree BeardySmog

Dont want to be too negative after some of our displays so far this season but 33% possession and 13 shots (just 3 on target) to Bristol City's 18? We will not get away with that for too long.

We intentionally let them have that much possession though, it wasn't just cause we were very good.

On the championship page, Middlesbrough are the picture for the Championship goals, and are mentioned in the Championship round up blurb.

Dont want to be too negative after some of our displays so far this season but 33% possession and 13 shots (just 3 on target) to Bristol City's 18? We will not get away with that for too long.

:D :D :D

It's a good sign we've went away to a team who were around the playoffs and not dropped points these kind of games last season is what cost us especially under Monk we'll know a lot more about our squad after Friday but we're definitely improved over last season Shotton's been an absolute animal in every game so far this game his recovery runs were on point as well he looks very sharp.

They sold their best three players in the summer, they won't finish anywhere near the play-offs this time round.

We've only played rubbish so far, and will be well out of the top six by the end of September.

Dear God, reading rubbish like this makes me ashamed to be a Boro fan  :omg: :omg: :omg: