oneBoro Forum

Boro vs West Bromwich Albion 1-0 (Ayala)

According to the Boro site, Mo has taken Adama's #37.

He's also bleached his hair blonde!  :omg:

Cool.... all we need now is for him to shave about 10 seconds off his 100m time and we’re set :D

And gain a couple of stone of muscle  :)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DS award applicable for this game, lucky so and so's (as I can't ever win it)

Correct final score and fgs from either side.

In case of duplication please put time of goal and the nearest to the actual time will win in a decider.

0-0 null and void

Don't want to seen negative, but I've a bit of a bad feeling about this one. West Brom know how a pulis team operates and I feel the limitations of some of our team may well be exposed tonight. Id be happy with a draw.

1-1, britt 14th min.

Don't want to seen negative, but I've a bit of a bad feeling about this one. West Brom know how a pulis team operates and I feel the limitations of some of our team may well be exposed tonight. Id be happy with a draw.

1-1, britt 14th min.

well the problem with facing a pulis team is that everyone knows how they play but as they keep it so simple and do it so well there is no easy way to face it ;)

Its like watching Sweden....

After playing a few sides destined for Mid-table, I think this will be a test for our promotion credentials, lose and we're still on our 2 points per game average, 3 points from either this or the Leeds game would be a good return.

I think most people know how a Pulis team operates. I don't think it's what I'd call a complicated way of playing. It's one of the reasons I think we managed to switch to wing-backs so easily. Our style never really changed with the formation change.

I think West Brom is a bit of a step up from what we've played so far, there are quality individuals at the very least in their squad. Players that have been playing at the top level together for some time too so they know how each other play and have experience to back that up. It will be a tough game no doubt and I still don't think we have the squad we need to give me the confidence of overcoming them.

1-1 for me. Rodriguez to score first. Unchanged team for us. Hopefully Hugill will make the bench after coming through midweek unscathed.

The wife has booked tickets for Kevin Hart at the Ziggo Dome.

Really want to tell her to do one cause the match is on, but have to pretend she's more important.

To top it off Kevin Hart doesn't allow people or use their phone during the show