oneBoro Forum

Boro vs West Bromwich Albion 1-0 (Ayala)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How long ago does that first 70mins at millwall feel?

Also I was saying to my mate that Fletcher will probably go on loan as pulis would probably prefer to play ayala up front, literally 30 seconds before he scored! I was well smug

What a night. Had to stay in. Could find the now tv remote. Bought day pass and watched on tablet. Service was crap. Had to reload 5 or 6 times Finally cut out just as the free kick was coming in for the goal. So frustrating. Now just spent an hour getting refunded. They did.

So happy days at last!!!!

Get sky you tight bugger

How rude !!!!! LOL

Would only watch Boro on sky if i had it so not cost effective. Usually would watch in pub but had to look after kids as Friday nights the wife's bingo night!!!

Bingo! Get a grip man :) . You ‘now we are on next fri aswell

She gets friday bingo.......I get saturday pub!! Fair balance. Just that my eldest daughter was out overnight so i couldnt utilise the free baby sitter option for Jasper-Joe. Believe me, next week the free sitter will be in use!!!!

What a night. Had to stay in. Could find the now tv remote. Bought day pass and watched on tablet. Service was crap. Had to reload 5 or 6 times Finally cut out just as the free kick was coming in for the goal. So frustrating. Now just spent an hour getting refunded. They did.

So happy days at last!!!!

Get sky you tight bugger

How rude !!!!! LOL

Would only watch Boro on sky if i had it so not cost effective. Usually would watch in pub but had to look after kids as Friday nights the wife's bingo night!!!

She gets friday bingo.......I get saturday pub!! Fair balance. Just that my eldest daughter was out overnight so i couldnt utilise the free baby sitter option for Jasper-Joe. Believe me, next week the free sitter will be in use!!!!

Friday bingo? Would I be right in thinking there is s bit of an age gap?

Get sky you tight bugger

How rude !!!!! LOL

I believe Trekkers is in his 60s, I could be wrong like and if so I apologise!

How rude !!!!! LOL

*** me.... in my 60's!!! Someone is definately off my Christmas card list

*** me.... in my 60's!!! Someone is definately off my Christmas card list

I know Trekkers, clearly not a mate if they assume you're that young! (JOKES)