oneBoro Forum

Boro vs West Bromwich Albion 1-0 (Ayala)

Clayts, Downing And Howson all okaying well. We need to get Braithwait and Britt a bit mor involved

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Howson has to shoot there. Britt is not expecting the pass he’s waiting for a possible rebound

Good first half. Boys worked exceptionally hard. Brom just not at the races just yet. They Played some nice stuff but collapsed in the final third

We should’ve scored but need to stop trying to force it

Second half nail biter anybody???

Good first half where we dominated. Luckily Flint didn't score an OG there!

I think we will see Hugill coming on around with 60-70 minutes played.

I actually enjoy watching us play and the good fight and direct style suits us... Keep it up lads and goals will come!

We look absolutely knackered. First 5-10 minutes we were on the back foot without ever really being troubled. Flint hits our own crossbar, gets away with that one. Set-pieces clearly tried to catch them out expecting a lumped ball into the box before reverting back to just that. Howson is unlucky not to score when it deflects off Britt, should have took it on himself when it come to him from Braithwaite and the latter should score right towards the end of that half.

West Brom aren't in the game. But we are running our socks off without getting anything for it at the moment. That energy won't last. I hope we manage to start the 2nd half with the same intensity and grab a goal before we're running on empty.