oneBoro Forum
wilsoncgp

Boro vs Rochdale (Carabao Cup) 2-1 (Johnson, Hugill) PNE 3rd round tie (A)

Interesting too to see who comes on in the final change. Pretty sure Liddle and Malley played last night at Stoke so you'd think it'll be Chapman or Walker to come on later.

Change in system?

Lonergan

Spence Mahmutovic Wood Johnson

McNair Leadbitter Tavernier

Brahimi Hugill Fletcher

Brahmin could be RW of a 4-4-2 as well. Or just behind a front 2.

Love him just because of his hair...

Lads on BBC Tees seem to suggest it's a 4-3-3, pretty much as I'd set out I think as well. Called that alright! :D

Interesting too to see who comes on in the final change. Pretty sure Liddle and Malley played last night at Stoke so you'd think it'll be Chapman or Walker to come on later.

Hopefully Walker. I think a Chapman is still recovering and not worth risking.

Bilal Brahimi on for Mo Besic, and Djed Spence coming on for Ayala.

Bilal has looked fantastic when I’ve seen him

Hopefully Walker. I think a Chapman is still recovering and not worth risking.

Think it probably will be Walker too but I'd like to see Chapman come on, can't imagine he'd be on the bench if we didn't think he was really fit enough. Whoever comes on will take Hugill's place, I imagine.

Change in system?

Lonergan

Spence Mahmutovic Wood Johnson

McNair Leadbitter Tavernier

Brahimi Hugill Fletcher

Brahmin could be RW of a 4-4-2 as well. Or just behind a front 2.

Love him just because of his hair...

Lads on BBC Tees seem to suggest it's a 4-3-3, pretty much as I'd set out I think as well. Called that alright! :D

Fair play. Brahimi & Pulis have proper mugged me off there...

See Traore has got his first assist, Leo Bonatini gives Wolves the lead at Wednesday.

• Latest Posts

• Steve Gibson's primary concern is to have total control and likes to see the club as his vehicle to give his mates jobs, which vicariously gives him power. Gibson, akin to his Tory leaning ways, is obsessed with power and controls the media by keeping the Evening Gazette and BBC Tees toting the party lines. I don't blame the Evening Gazette sports team, it's just Gibson and the Club using their power to remove any meaningful scrutiny that the club have. The Club have got Neil Maddison on the payroll with his job within the club. Slaven got sacked in that role after becoming too outspoken. Gibson is doing everything in his power to avoid scrutiny. If he bothered to put the same robust practices that he puts into avoiding scrutiny, into organising the club into being successful on the pitch then we wouldn't be in this mess. There are many parallels between how the Club control the media and how the Tories get an easy ride from the right wing press. The only time when we've been successful in the past decade is when Karanka and Orta took control away from Gibson. Either side of Karanka being here we've wasted money on garbage signings and knee jerked between unsuccessful managers who were either unproven and unprepared to be a manager or dinosaur managers. I also don't like how when Karanka and Orta left Gibson got the Evening Gazette to launch a smear campaign on them. It was very dirty by Gibson. The way I think Gibson views the club is that as he puts loads of millions into MFC then he can do whatever he wants. The mantra is basically that the fans are meaningless and that Gibson is infallible like a medieval King or Pope. I think the Club would be by far better off if there was more scrutiny of decisions, both within itself about appointments to senior positions, such as could anyone have warned Gibson about appointing Woodgate and Bevington into such influential positions?, and externally through the media; There were eyebrows raised on here about both those appointments, yet the club saw no issue and the Evening Gazette and BBC Tees didn't scrutinise the decisions. It has just endlessly produced propaganda on behalf of Woodgate and the club. We're teetering on the brink of relegation to League One, and its abundantly clear that Gibson is completely mismanaging the club. We desperately need a Director of Football in the Summer to take away the power from Gibson's incompetent hands. Hopefully we can somehow salvage this season so that we're not walking out as a League One side in August. It's incredibly worrying times.
    • Yeah I probably agree with you there.  Wouldn’t be surprised if he went back to 5 at the back and had Coulson as wing back. That way we could still get his threat going forward. 
    • Breaking... We have a New manager!! 
    • Cyprusboro   v   Blanco Istanbul Basaksehir v Copenhagen...( 1st Goalscorer.) Olympiakos v Wolves........................( 1st Goalscorer.) Rangers v Bayer Leverkusen............( 1st Goalscorer.) Wolfsburg v Shakhtar Donetsk...........( 1st Goalscorer.) Inter Milan v Getafe............................( 1st Goalscorer.) Sevilla v Roma...................................( 1st Goalscorer.) TBC  v  FC Basel...............................( 1st Goalscorer.) LASK v Manchester United..............( 1st Goalscorer.) I like to keep things interesting so it's The Europa League for this replay. 16 points again up for grabs ,lets not have another draw please I am running out of games.