oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds United (A) 0-0

Why has he dropped Braithwaite, other than him [MB]  wanting to be away?

Utterly ridiculous in my opinion.  I think I dislike TP more than I disliked Strachan.

I assume Downing is the man behind the striker... Sigh.

Feel free to have a go at me when we hit 100 points LOL.

Don't think you can blame Pulis for that to be honest.  Most would have done the same.

Downing is on the right.

I can.

I will.

I am.

What's the formation?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why has he dropped Braithwaite, other than him [MB]  wanting to be away?

Utterly ridiculous in my opinion.  I think I dislike TP more than I disliked Strachan.

I assume Downing is the man behind the striker... Sigh.

Feel free to have a go at me when we hit 100 points LOL.

Don't think you can blame Pulis for that to be honest.  Most would have done the same.

Downing is on the right.

I can.

I will.

I am.

What's the formation?

Britt's up front and everyone else is behind him.

Nothing is sticking with britt needs to hold up a lot better

Sick of hearing excuses for Britass he is just one lazy sod who will not challenge defenders allowing them to put long balls up to the Leeds forwards. I would sooner keep Braithwaite than that waste of space even if he does get lucky and score tonight I will still stick by what I said.

Sick of hearing excuses for Britass he is just one lazy sod who will not challenge defenders allowing them to put long balls up to the Leeds forwards. I would sooner keep Braithwaite than that waste of space even if he does get lucky and score tonight I will still stick by what I said.

Maybe we should play to his strengths?  I think that's what they'd prefer to do anyway.  It's not his fault that we've picked such a defensive line up.

I think he's changed his game a lot under pulis to be fair. Just think his first touch is up there with lukaku's. Hugill would have been much better for a game like this imo.

Maybe we should play to his strengths?  I think that's what they'd prefer to do anyway.  It's not his fault that we've picked such a defensive line up.

I wouldn't say that was his strength either he's a goalscorer. Scores goals from in the box, we dont really play football that suits his style im not blaming him for that. Just stated his hold up play should be much better.