Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is Downing actually doing tonight?

Was just about to post that. Apart from a few set pieces he hasn’t touched the ball or attempted a tackle. Completely hiding. FWIW I actually think Britt has held the ball up well today but doesn’t have any support. Downing needs to come off for Hugill or Braithwaite.

I actually don't think we've been that bad. defended well, had good spells at times, should have had a penna.

Clayton has been incredible, Howsons been good.

Think Hugill could do well here today.

This commentator hates Britt or what?

He's just seeing the same as the majority of people with 2 eyes.

Then he'll also see the *** service he's getting half the time.

I know it's a tough job up front on your own but it's virtually impossible when you've got the touch of a 10 year old.

In terms of service he's had a free header from 8 yards out that he couldn't hit the target with.

I hate TP.

On the basis of this game I don’t really understand this. We’re away to probably the most inform team in the league who’s top scorers in the league and our preparation has been scuppered by Braithwaite this week. We have almost nullified Leeds this half. A point is good and we will get chances to nick a point. We’ve had a few already.

I actually don't think we've been that bad. defended well, had good spells at times, should have had a penna.

Clayton has been incredible, Howsons been good.

Think Hugill could do well here today.

Completely agree. Only downing has been a disappointment and to a degree friend who has lost quite a few balls.

+ Fry has been quality. One untidy touch on his run forward but I there than that he’s been class

+ Randolph not really had to do anything

-George is having a shocker.

-Besic running in circles when there’s passes on