oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds United (A) 0-0

I hate TP.

On the basis of this game I don’t really understand this. We’re away to probably the most inform team in the league who’s top scorers in the league and our preparation has been scuppered by Braithwaite this week. We have almost nullified Leeds this half. A point is good and we will get chances to nick a point. We’ve had a few already.

What don't you understand?

I hate the way he sets his teams up.

I hate the players he picks [i loved Downing /until 2009].

I hate the fact he stumbles on winning players and formations [but doesn't stick with them].

I hate the pragmatism of it all.

Did you hate Karanka?

Not enough data - his first job - but yes, I hated the way we played.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate TP.

On the basis of this game I don’t really understand this. We’re away to probably the most inform team in the league who’s top scorers in the league and our preparation has been scuppered by Braithwaite this week. We have almost nullified Leeds this half. A point is good and we will get chances to nick a point. We’ve had a few already.

I hate the fact he stumbles on winning players and formations [but doesn't stick with them].

We have 13 points out of 15. We just played a blinder of a half against Leeds away from home. I wasn't a big Pulis fan but none of these points are valid at the moment, you can't take some results from last season into consideration cause it wasn't really his season/squad.

There are two schools; one that thinks we are doing well, and the other, which I am in, which believes we are in a false position, and will fall out of the top six before Christmas.

Haters gonna hate :(

So stupid from Besic... why put yourself on a tightrope for the rest of the game

Will force Tony’s hand that. It will be Besic getting subbed off for maybe McNair/Hugill instead of Downing

Both sides determined to give each other a plenty but the ref is not having it which is a bit bizarre. Hugil on for britt Pulis start biting back at these defenders if referee wont protect.

I hate TP.

How can you pragmatically stumble onto winning teams?

I don't think you know what pragmatic means.

Pragmatist - someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal.