• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great point and a steely performance. Limited them to half chances only. Don’t understand why pulis didn’t made subs. Thought Britt, downing and besic could all have been replaced during the second half.

Good point. Hard earned. Ads Clayton mom again

Thought he is a dad... :relief:

Very good. But in Middlesbrough we say Mam not mom

I must’ve been watching a different game, thought we played pretty well and matched them stride for stride for the majority.

Agree, thought we did very well. Not many sides will limit them to basically 0 chances this year.

Well we earned a point, we really did defend exceptionally well. It's a shame we didn't come close to earning more than that but hey, what a great result. Leeds have scored 2.8 goals per game in the league, not scored less than 2 in a game so far this season and we held them to a clean sheet at Elland Road.

As for the match threads, we go away for an international break and come back for Norwich away on the 15th September. For me though?

giphy.gif

***Clayton

**Fry

*Besic

Clayton doing what he did best.

Fry looking confident on the ball and didn't put a foot wrong.

Besic calm and composed, didn't dawdle as much on the ball in the second half. Few decent surging runs from midfield.

Great point away from home, go into the international break on a positive note, with what could be the hardest fixture of the season!

I must’ve been watching a different game, thought we played pretty well and matched them stride for stride for the majority.

Agree, thought we did very well. Not many sides will limit them to basically 0 chances this year.

When 10 of the 11 players are defensive or workhorses the least I'd expect is to be solid.

When 10 of the 11 players are defensive or workhorses the least I'd expect is to be solid.

Look, against 2.8 goals a game Leeds, away from home, I'll take a defensive 0-0 mate. Thought we did spectacularly.