oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds United (A) 0-0

And don't get me effing started on the mysterious case of Shottons scrunchie. could of cost us the game if he got hair in his eye.

I'd just love to know how he got it back so often. Like surely he didn't find it on the Elland Road turf, he must have been pulling them out of his...

tenor.gif

You can tie dreadlocks with your own dreadlocks. That will be why they kept coming out after.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm afraid I'm actually going to be on holiday for the next 3 matches, so I might have to forfeit my go for now. As much as I'd love to beat my current immense run of... 2.

That may mean it's time to pass the baton to SmogDane to do his rumoured 10+ match thread run. I'm sure I've seen it written somewhere...

Foogle and Unger before me, Liam ;)

I should be fine to do the Norwich match day thread but I'm away on holiday (in Denmark) the weekend of the game, which might leave me short on time if we win and I have to do the Bolton game :omg:. Sure I'll manage though...

I'm afraid I'm actually going to be on holiday for the next 3 matches, so I might have to forfeit my go for now. As much as I'd love to beat my current immense run of... 2.

That may mean it's time to pass the baton to SmogDane to do his rumoured 10+ match thread run. I'm sure I've seen it written somewhere...

I should be fine to do the Norwich match day thread but I'm away on holiday (in Denmark) the weekend of the game, which might leave me short on time if we win and I have to do the Bolton game :omg:. Sure I'll manage though...

Nice

Where in Denmark? ;)

Nice

Where in Denmark? ;)

It's this place Copenhagen, don't know whether you've ever heard of it before? :cowboy:

Nice

Where in Denmark? ;)

It's this place Copenhagen, don't know whether you've ever heard of it before? :cowboy:

:omg: :omg: :omg: :upside_down: :whistle:

The west coast is nicer ;)

You guys need to get your priorities right. Get those holidays cancelled and concentrate on the MD threads :P

Great result last night, I’m still quite buzzing with it.

Like it or not, Leeds are probably going to be the best team in the division, so this was probably going to be our toughest test of the season on a Friday night in front of a full house and good atmosphere.

Didn’t think we were great with the ball, but not awful either. We really missed Braithwaite and I’d personally stick him straight back into the team, Pulis says that he’s happy with him so that’s good enough for me.

Defensively outstanding last night, now 5 clean sheets in a row, two of which against Leeds and West Brom who have been scoring for fun. Fry looks to have grabbed that position by the balls and amazing to see, he’s got a bright future.

Another battling performance from Clayton and Howson, those two are the first names on the sheet atm.

Slightly disappointing from Besic and Downing, never really got into the game and Besic doesn’t quite look sharp enough.

All in all I can’t really believe Pulis is still getting pelters. After last years inconsistencies we finallly have a consistent, strong, dedicated team who are fighting for every minute to get a result, and we’re 4 points clear of 3rd and haven’t been beaten in the league yet. Waking up this morning and I genuinely think we can finish top 2 for the first time, it might not be the free flowing football that Wolves played last year, but who really gives a *** if we get promoted?

I’ve really got to admire the level of pure footballing snobbery that some Leeds fans have developed in just 5 games under Bielsa. Telling Boro fans on twitter that we’re anti football and that we must hate watching our team every week. They seemingly didn’t notice their entire team being dirty *** all night and the one or two penalties they should’ve conceded.

I’ve really got to admire the level of pure footballing snobbery that some Leeds fans have developed in just 5 games under Bielsa. Telling Boro fans on twitter that we’re anti football and that we must hate watching our team every week. They seemingly didn’t notice their entire team being dirty *** all night and the one or two penalties they should’ve conceded.

It is total and utter snobbery. The *** they give Ayala constantly for being the dirtiest defender in the Championship is even funnier after last night.

Clayton superb and Fry was even better . We will be lucky to hold on to him when the big boys come knocking

Overall we looked the stronger team by far and if anything I was disappointed at how weak Dirty Leeds were.

As a non TP fan I have to give him huge credit for doing what he has with the squad so far. Nailed on to stay in and around the top 2 until January when hopefully we can finally persuade someone with the X factor to join

I would say that in half a dozen games we have gone from Top 6 to top 2 and after watching that first half at Millwall I wouldn’t have thought that possible

Clayton superb and Fry was even better . We will be lucky to hold on to him when the big boys come knocking

Fry was phenomenal, didn’t put a foot wrong all night. Haven’t seen him mentioned too much in this thread but he was definitely top 3 performers last night.

I think that attention was being concentrated on Fry following his first foray into the Leeds half and he probably got very close to man of the match, he looked very good have to say and refreshing that seemingly TP will allow surges forward from unexpected sources.

Reading comments about authors not being available for certain games and because we need threads up quickly following games I feel it is better to go with the following order:

Boro_Unger

Tom

Foogle.

Hopefully Unger's very funny opening posts will cover the period whereby Tom and Foogle have limited time.